BRS Echotech Radion Owners Thread

Great read! Could someone translate that into an "Ideal" program for the radions? I couldn't quite figure it out...

Stupid fan in my radion crapped out.anyone else have this happen? And how did ecotech go about resolving it?

I have had a number of problems with ecotech products; great customer service. email them, maybe with photo or video, s/n and they should be quick to respond. They will ask for a credit card to hold until reciept of defective product.

ya well my Aqua Illumination products are putting me through the same crap. I love the lights, but the controller is so sensitive. You play with any of the features then BAMM the damn thing freezes

Stupid fan in my radion crapped out.anyone else have this happen? And how did ecotech go about resolving it?

banshee i have read about your problem on numerous occasions, call eco-tech asap. in the meantime search on eco-techs customer service site, or on reefcentral and you will see what you are in for

banshee i have read about your problem on numerous occasions, call eco-tech asap. in the meantime search on eco-techs customer service site, or on reefcentral and you will see what you are in for

Takes about 5 mins on the phone to get you processed into their exchange department, a credit card so they can hold the amount of a new light, one to 3 days for the new light to arrive, you then ship your old light back and they clear the hold on you card.

It's pretty painless.

IMG_6048.JPGIMG_6049.JPG

I'm using the Gen 1 it's the only modern light that looks good over my elos tank, BUT i don't think Leds are quite there yet. I can't get past all the different colors reflecting off my sand bed, I wish I could find the Elos AquaPlanet2 - 250w MH + 4x T5's hard to find :(

I'm using the Gen 1 it's the only modern light that looks good over my elos tank, BUT i don't think Leds are quite there yet. I can't get past all the different colors reflecting off my sand bed, I wish I could find the Elos AquaPlanet2 - 250w MH + 4x T5's hard to find :(

did you try agitating the water surface?

Has anyone else had issues downloading the connection manager for ecosmart live? I can get it downloaded but it won't open

Back