Clean up Crew Group Buy!!!

T,
Please add-
1-peppermint shrimp=$2
2-emerald crabs=$6
2-scarlett hermits=$4
3-blue-legged=$3
Total= $15
If they are still left. Please pm me on this.
-Rusty

I can bring it there for you and john no problem on Sunday or Eric can pick it up from me at the meeting Saturday and you guys can pick it upp Saturday if you want(or Eric may even drop off..shhh!:) thanks again....John gotcha all set!

Remaining:
pepp's-16
emeralds-10
scarletts-8
sandsifting star-1

Anyone who wants to pick-up at the meeting please LMK ASAP!!! So I can have your orders ready!! Thanks again to everyone who ordered and those who saved my A!* :)

Last edited:
Umm i'll be at the meeting so can i pick up there? And can i add on 5 more peppers and pay the $10 at the meeting?

I can bring it there for you and john no problem on Sunday or Eric can pick it up from me at the meeting Saturday and you guys can pick it upp Saturday if you want(or Eric may even drop off..shhh!:) thanks again....John gotcha all set!

Remaining:
pepp's-17
emeralds-12
scarletts-10
sandsifting star-1

Anyone who wants to pick-up at the meeting please LMK ASAP!!! So I can have your orders ready!! Thanks again to everyone who ordered and those who saved my A!* :)

I'll be at the store till 8:00 if Eric wants to drop them off to me.

Remaining:
pepp's-16
emeralds-10
scarletts-8
sandsifting star-1

I'll buy 10 pepp's

No problem Jeff see you at the meeting!......Vinny are you ok with taking 6 pepp's?? that is what I have left now(sorry) but people are quick on here! If that is ok with you-LMK if you will be at the meeting or p/u

Paypal addy is [email protected]

Mark no problem on the drop-off...but won't that be somewhat ummm ODD???LOL:)

Pepps' all gone!

Hi ... I can pickup in Burlington on Friday or Cambridge on Monday. I'm not around for the weekend. I'd also like to add 2 peppermint shrimp. Let me know what works best for you. Thanks
George

No problem Jeff see you at the meeting!......Vinny are you ok with taking 6 pepp's?? that is what I have left now(sorry) but people are quick on here! If that is ok with you-LMK if you will be at the meeting or p/u

That's fine i'll be at the meeting it's my first.

If he wants 10 he can have the other 4 out of my batch.

Just in case the math wasn't complicated enough. :D

I'm OK either way. LMK.

Hi-

I'd like 2 peppermint shrimp and 5 emerald crabs if still available please.

I can pick up in Burlington if that's ok.

Thanks,
Diane

cuc

i can pick up friday night if thats okay, im on call all weekend and cant count on going to the mtg. thanks lori still owe you 37.50 will bring it with me

Tabittha:

Mark has agreed to pick up my order- so whatever arrangements you have made for his order delivery( with him you & Eric), please add my order to that, and I am picking it up from Mark at his place.
Here’s my order:

1 Sand sifting Starfish
15 Nassarius Snails
20 Chestnut Snails
2 Emerald Crabs

Lucy

:mad::mad:Order Has Been Cancelled Per the Vendor-I Received This Tid Bit Of Info @ 8:00pm or so Last Night....I Am Working With A 3rd Party To Have This New Dispute Resolved And Will Post An Update Later This Afternoon...I Am Once Again So Sorry, This Was A Complete Shock To Me, So I Know This Only Adds To Everyone's Frustration, I Will PM Everyone To Fix This Individually:(:(

Last edited:
:mad::mad:Order Has Been Cancelled Per the Vendor-I Received This Tid Bit Of Info @ 8:00pm or so Last Night....I Am Working With A 3rd Party To Have This New Dispute Resolved And Will Post An Update Later This Afternoon...I Am Once Again So Sorry, This Was A Complete Shock To Me, So I Know This Only Adds To Everyone's Frustration, I Will PM Everyone To Fix This Individually:(:(

Did they refund you the loot?

Back