Clean up Crew Group Buy!!!

I WILL post immediately as soon as I hear from the vendor when the entire order is ready to be shipped. I want to wait for confirmation from them BEFORE I post pick-up dates and locations...please bear with me a little bit more, as SOON as I know the order is being sent I will post all the details for dates and pick-ups, etc...
thanks

Still trying to juggle the critters people don't want..! Thanks agian...I'm sorry

Tabi, you should post whatever items are not spoken for on this thread. I'm sure other folks who were not in on the original order will chime in if they can take anything off your hands.

How's the skimmah? I second Sue's suggestion of the 'list' of what's left.....

Sorry for the late response I was in Maxico for vacation, I am still good for my order. PM me or post here with details.
Thanks
Stephen

Im leaving for college on the 26th, I need to get this thing over with before then. My college is quite far away and I wont be able to arrange pickup there. I know you have no control over the shipping, please let me know as soon as it comes in.

Thanks

Jay- The "skimmah" is looking good...can't comment on performance just yet(moving da fishies tonight:eek:)

Stephen- No problem(unless you didn't bring me back a souvenier:p) don't worry, understood!

OK....ordering is done, the vendor will call me and make sure everything is correct-and have the order shipped to my door(rather than airport). WIll most likely have the order the day before the meeting for pick-up or meeting delivery...I will let everyone know FOR SURE as soon as I have a firm response from the vendor. thanks all!:)

Tabittha:

Was hoping we would have an update on the order and pick up options.

Lucy

OK....ordering is done, the vendor will call me and make sure everything is correct-and have the order shipped to my door(rather than airport). WIll most likely have the order the day before the meeting for pick-up or meeting delivery...I will let everyone know FOR SURE as soon as I have a firm response from the vendor. thanks all!:)

The order has been placed and will be here on the 24th August. If you will be going to the meeting please either pm me or post here so I will have your order for pick-up at the meeting.

As for pick-up at my house I am not 100% of the dates, but a rough estimate is this: If the order is here on the 24th early enough in the day-anyone who wants is welcome to pick-up on that date at my new address(I have moved) in Burlington, MA. On the 25th pick-up can be either between 9am-5:30pm at my work in Cambridge or after 6:30 again at my house in Burlington. I will be at the meeting on Saturday, but can do some late pick-ups in the evening after 6pm. Sunday am I am available early to mid-morning but will not be free again until later in the week. PLEASE PM or POST for meeting pick-up or if picking up here which DAY and TIME you will pick-up, I do not want to hold onto this much product for long-so you MUST arrange your pick-up details and please show-up when you say that you will.
Anyone needing my address or the Cambridge address pm and I will send the address to either location

Final Note: As quite a few people have declined their order period-I have quite a bit available. If you are interested pm or post here what you would like and pick-up/meeting info. I would prefer payment from anyone in advance that will be attending the meeting, I do not want to bring orders that will not be picked-up. Thanks in advance for all the patience-I appreciate it. Here is a list of what I have leftover:

-peppermint shrimp------------------------------------30 extra @ $2.00ea
-emerald crabs----------------------------------------24 extra @ $3.00ea
-scarlett Hermits--------------------------------------31 extra @ $2.00ea
-blue-legged hermits----------------------------------19 extra @ $1.00ea
-chestnut snails(similar to turbo only a little bit smaller)..29 extra @ $1.00ea
-cerinth snails------------------------------------------8 extra @ $1.00ea
-sand sifting stars--------------------------------------2 extra @ $6.00ea
-fire shrimp---------------------------------------------4 extra @ 24.00ea

And possibly a few more to come-those that opted NOT to receive product opted out completely with no refund(just for clarity)

Thanks so Much!!:)

Looks like Tabittha is on the hook for around $350.00 in CUC. Any takers?

I'll take 6 scarlet hermits, 6 MORE peppermints, and 6 chestnuts to add to my order.

The order has been placed and will be here on the 24th August. If you will be going to the meeting please either pm me or post here so I will have your order for pick-up at the meeting.

Here is a list of what I have leftover:

-peppermint shrimp------------------------------------30 extra @ $2.00ea
-emerald crabs----------------------------------------24 extra @ $3.00ea
-scarlett Hermits--------------------------------------31 extra @ $2.00ea
-blue-legged hermits----------------------------------19 extra @ $1.00ea
-chestnut snails(similar to turbo only a little bit smaller)..29 extra @ $1.00ea
-fire shrimp---------------------------------------------4 extra @ 24.00ea

Thanks so Muc:)h!!
I'll take a mixed bag..

3 peps
12 scarletts
12 blue legs
12 chestnuts

on the fence with the fire shrimp.. love those guys.. but my wallet doesn't right now.

No going to meeting, can p/u sunday?

Last edited:
Thanks so Much Jay....LMK about the meeting, I really don't mind, I have to go out that way regardless:)

Mini4x...thanks forthe order! I believe I may be out of fire shrimp now(or 1 left...lemme re-check the tank):) So that might make it an easy decision!

I'll take 10 chesnuts and whatever cerinth snails are left, 8 I think? Can I pick up at your place on Sunday sometime?

Sure Mark no problem..pick-up at my place or Eric's??(I live in Burlington right now:)) Let me know and thanks so much!

Updated List of Extras:
peppermint shrimp- 17
emerald crabs- 16
scarlett hermits- 15
blue-legged- 8
chestnut snails-10
sandsifting stars- 2
(I think??)

Last edited:
Back