Clean up Crew Group Buy!!!

Pillowfish asked me to post an update for her because she's having computer problems...

The short story is she's working with another vendor and should have everything in next week. However, a couple items are not available/changed - no sand sifting stars and the XL red serpents will be regular sized, not XL. But they'll only be $9.00 each. The peppermints are going to be $2.25 and the scarlets will be $2.15. Also, the cleaner shrimp are only available at $18 each!! So she said she was just going to cancel them.

Everything else should be as previous.

She expects to have delivery by the end of this coming week at the very latest and I'll try and help her with the distribution. Maybe we can setup a moving cooler like the BRS lightmeter! :D

If anyone does not want their order, please PM or email her (or me and I'll forward...) If you have hatemail, you can send it to me - she really doesn't need it!

Any chance you can tell us

1. The new vendor, so we can see if we want anything to replace our cleaners, etc

2. The old vendor, so we know who to avoid.

Umm also will we be getting our expanded orders or our regular orders. And what happens when a part of your order is unavailable/canceled? Get partial refund or get to select other stuff?

I believe that the expanded orders will be fulfilled. With the exception of the things that aren't available. There are no new items that I'm aware of - so canceled items will either be refunded or can be credited towards other things. (I think she has a surplus of peppermints, emerald crabs and snails due to cancellations, but I don't have all the numbers!)

I'd like to offer my house as a pick up spot if needed. I know what T has had to deal with on this and it's the least I can do.

I agree with Rich's suggestion. Please OUT the vendor who has inconvenienced us all, and made T's life a living hell for nearly a month.

I may like to add as well if the new vendor's name is available....

Sorry you have gone through so much trouble, you really don't deserve it. Unfortunately as I stated last week, I'm leaving to college tomorrow. Sorry Tab but you have to count me out- hope someone can take my order off of you're hands.

Thanks for the fire shrimp Tabitha, they look very happy in their new caves.
2 are staying very close together and the other has dissappeared off by itself.

WHEW! Well time for a beer! Hope everyone that has received CUC so far is satisfied with their irder...if nayone has any problems please pm me and I will do the best I can to fix it! Still have some extra leftovers-not sure exactly what numbers and of what as still waiting to hear from some people!

Thanks randoma and Mark for helping me out! I owe you both big time! Was going to frag out some aiptasia, but the pepps have seem to make some quick work of it...sorry:p

Thaks again for all the patience and kind gestures--So who's up for another GB?:eek::D

Last edited:
Picked up last night, after the long torturous trek to C.S.'s place (about 1/2 a block), everyone seems settled in and happy.

Thanks again everyone!

My animals are all doing well. Sorry this turned into such a headache. If there are any peppermints left, I'll buy 3 more. Thanks...George

Hi Tabatha thanks for the shrimp and glue, good luck with your setup it's going to look cool with all those ideas that you have. I can't wait for my lights to come on so I can see them,I think one of them is going to have babies it has a big belly, thanks again.

Tabitha... thanks for all the work you put in on this. I know I appreciated it. :)

All little critters seem to be happy and doing their jobs. :D Although I didn't use their efforts, kudos to C.S. and Mark as well for helping out on this one. :cool:

Picked up my CUC last night and everyone is doing fine.. picking up some more snails tomorrow (I think) @ Mark's place since there were some "extras" hanging around.... thanks...

Lucy

Tabitha,
Thanks for all your efforts. I am available to pickup my blood red shrimp today. Please let me know where and when.

Back