Ann. Fish Goo - February 18th 2018 Meeting

jamesdong009

Anthony
Well it's been a few months since we've done a batch so let's start another :).

Another meeting means another opportunity for making some fish goo and a great time to grab another bag or two if you're running low :)

Our last batch tasted fantastic ;), so I'm hoping we can make another great mix.

Here's a list I copied from the last batch. Please feel free to add anything that is not listed and try avoiding cooked items. Raw or frozen raw items are best to work with.

Clams --------------------------------------------------------jamesdong009
Fish
Shrimp
Scallops -------------------------------------------------------jamesdong009
Mussels
Selcon --------------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Vitamin C -----------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Garlic ----------------------------------------------------------Still have penty
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton supplement ----------------------------------Still have plenty
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Nori ----------------------------------------------------------Still have plenty
Mysis Shrimp
Rotifers
Frozen Brine Shrimp
cyclopeeze
Tobiko -----------------------------------------------------jamesdong009
Squid
Dry phytoplankton -------------------------------------------Still have plenty

For those that don't know, we take all the ingredients and blend them all up in a food processor. Those that contributed get to take home a bag of goodness for their fish and get to watch me do a quality control test by tasting the batch.
Members are welcomed to join in the tasting ;)

Some ingredients are harder to find or aren't commonly used, so feel free to put your name down for items that we have plenty of or are already covered.

Put me down for Mussels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contribute to the cause (bring in something from the list above) and get a bag of premium Home made fish food. Cheaper than buying frozen from the store and a wide variety of foods to appease any fish’s apatite.

Bump! Meeting is this weekend. We need Fish, Shrimp, Brine shrimp, Squid, Mysis. Lets make this a tasty batch!

I heard there is a stomach bug going around [emoji6][emoji6]

I’ll bring squid hopefully snow not to bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should be done early morning. So just get out of your driveway and it should be good [emoji16]

Should be done early morning. So just get out of your driveway and it should be good [emoji16]

That’s the plan as of now

Thanks for the fish goo! Just had some for dinner lol!!

Back