Fish Goo - February 2012 Meeting

Understand, it happens regarding ability to make it. I'll be there for sure with a couple lbs of fresh scallops - anything else that is absolutely required that you need me to bring?

Updated list:

Clams (Canned w/juice) or fresh --------------------------------ry783, FinsUp!
Shrimp (peeled) -----------------------------------------------Mr.Rodrigo502, Owen386
Scallops --------------------------------------------------------jeremy052274
Mussels
Color Enhancing Flake Food ----------------------------------Still have some left over
Granulated Fish Food --------------------------------------Still have some left over
Selcon ------------------------------------------------------Elmafioso52988
Vitamin C -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Castor Oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Suppliment ------------------------Still have some left over
Garlic -----------------------------------------------------Still have some left pver
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food ----------------------------------Skeeter7424
Dried Plankton suppliment
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs ------------------------------NewReefer4
Nori ------------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Mysis Shrimp ------------------------------------------------RoyMurph, Elmafioso52988
Rotifer Pearls
Frozen Brine Shrimp -----------------------------------------turbosnail, NewReefer4
cyclopeeze --------------------------------------------------JasonandRay
cod liver oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Tobiko -----------------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Mixed Seafood ----------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Squid
Kent marine zoa
Dry phytoplankton

Still not too late to join in the fun. I'll also have a sign up sheet at the meeting if I don't update this thread before then.

I'm new, yes, but...I can't believe I'm the only one who doesn't' know what fish goo is. Is there an explanation?

Also, hope to make this my first meeting! Looking forward to meeting you - I'm Jeremy in Marlborough, just finished cycling my first nano reef. Have some past salt experience, but never corals.

:w to the BRS!

I need to back out of this since I won't be able to make the meeting. Just got called at work to be notified that I i'm forced to work 3-11 this weekend. So much for having the weekend off I guess.......

No worries man. I know all about getting called into work :(

I don't know that I'll make it either. I have an order of corals being delivered fed-ex tomorrow, so I need to be around when they get there to sign for them and get them acclimated...

Let's hope the FedEx guys makes an early delivery ;)

mark me down for filter feeder food. I have a big bottle of phyto-feast. I'll pour half the bottle into something and bring it with me.

NOTE** I will not be at the meeting until 3 or so. So if that is an issue, let me know.

I think we can work with that Jordan :)

Back