2 starrfish
1 JayG
1 rharlow
1 jebar777
1 Troubleman
1 clamm
1 Reefdom

Total: 35 (and 2 maybes)

I've just updated the list incase someone wants to continue with the GB and order from the distributer.

Please post here to take your name off the list.

For those that are finding this product locally, please post where you are finding it for others. I'm sure this stuff is lurking under our noses this year!

Hi everyone,
It seems most people aren't too excited about using the local ice melt grade magnesium. Well we got a great shipping price quote courtesy of one of our own members for one or two pallets shipped from the distributer in NY. This would be the same Mag Chloride as last years pooled order(Technical Grade).

I think everyone will be very pleased with the price per bag including shipping and Paypal fees.

So please hold on, and give me a chance to get this together. I have to talk to a couple people and then I'll start a new thread with all the info.

If you've already got your local mag you can use it on your driveway and get in on the new Mag group buy!

Please bear with me, I apologize profusely for the inconvenience and confusion:)

I'm working on the delivery location now. Hopefully I'll know tomorrow...

I'm not going to keep track of this list. When I start the new thread I'll have everyone post there.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back