Gauging Interest-Magnesium Chloride Pooled Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
littlep93056 said:
Why can't we get the same stuff as last time ?

You can. If you want the info to continue the buy from the NJ distributer, please contact Greg or myself. If not, try checking your local hardware stores for the mg in the pics I took.

I'm not going to make the 12/10 meeting, but I can bring up to 20 bags to the Jan 06 meeting depending on the date(has not been announced yet).
These will have to be pre payed by Paypal.
If interested email me at: custommw11 (at) yahoo (dot) com. Remove spaces and use appropriate symbols.

Thanks

I'll go with the local source.
Thanks for the lab work, Greg, and thanks for all the organizing, Patrick!

Looks like local for me to but it about 2 hour rd each way

Can someone grab me a bag if they can & bring to meeting for me

Hi Mike,
I'm sure that is not the only place in MA that sell this, I'm going to look for a place close to me.

i think i'm out also. it sounds like you guys won't be ordering and i have another place to get it.

thank you all for being so kind!
Lunchbucket

>Greg is there any place we could get a higher grade of magnesium chloride<

Mike,

It may be that this material is the same as what we got before. I can not be certain, but I think we are pretty safe. It sound like a few people are going to bring some bags to a meeting.

pretty safe :confused: I have never used it but I think we could fine high grade but I'm sure it will cost more but think about how much money is inside your tank :eek:

littlep93056 said:
pretty safe :confused: I have never used it but I think we could fine high grade but I'm sure it will cost more but think about how much money is inside your tank :eek:

Mike, I'm on a borrowed PC(visiting) but when I get home I'll post a link to a place I found that sells lab grade Mg Chloride. It's not as cheap though, but It sounds like that's not a big concern to you. That's a good attitude actually IMO, but I'm choosing to take the risk, as I've been using Mg from the last GB with no problems that I know of.

littlep93056 said:
Thats a whole lot more $6.99 lb

That's why I'm going with the local stuff for $.32 lb that a trusted reefer/chemist has done testing on, and will use in his own tank.

littlep93056 said:
I saw Dow Flakes today,I remember something last year was said about it ??
I know you asked this question over in Reef Talk, but I'll also answer here to help out new folks.
Dowflake = calcium chloride, not magnesium chloride.
Dowflake is a great calcium supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back