Glass frag tank Build

Sweet! I love it nice build.Lots of great info and pics.Thanks Liam and Dave too!
Yeh! thanks,thanks alot:rolleyes: ......Now I want to build one with starfire glass for a room divider or something simular.We are remodeling kitchen/dineing room and I just need to convince the wife.

Stop being a wuss and fill that baby up! Just do it near a drain just in case :D I tested mine outside...I was scared :D

Great work Liam. It's good to see you back in the mix too. After talking with you at the last meeting I had a feeling it wouldn't take too long.

Welcome back friend! :D

Great work Liam. It's good to see you back in the mix too. After talking with you at the last meeting I had a feeling it wouldn't take too long.

Welcome back friend! :D

thanks for the kind words Mark,glad to be back.

tank now has 4 inches in it,no leaks get:)

well its holding water so far:)

somebody said i might be overskimming, i don't know what they mean't:D

Attachments

• DSC_2417 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_2417 (Medium).JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 701
Liam came out nice will this be plumbed to you're display?

steve

thanks Steve, it will be once i move.
I just threw a temporary stand together so i can start collecting a few frags.
It was just way to quiet in the house without a tank.
I really miss laying in bed in the early hours worrying if that water sound is a little different or why don't i hear water:D
Once i have moved i will set up a large display and this frag tank will be plumbed into it.Hence the 4 bulkhead in the sides that are currently blocked off.

Did you end up going with the Reeflux bulb?

no i got a south pacific supply 10k,the color is fantastic greg, not blue like the pic,very white with a slight tint of blue.With good par ratings according to sanjay
Shawn saw it this morning i think he liked it as well

Very Nice Color Indeed... I don't really see the need for any other lighting to makeup the color... Nice choice Liam

Greg here is an accurate pic as balanced with the camera and as seen with the eye.You can see the pvc in back is white.

Attachments

• DSC_2422 (Small).JPG
    DSC_2422 (Small).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 653
Back