I hate cats

lickwidspace

Starting to get it (FNG)
So I stick my hand in the the tank for a sec to move a rock, Pickup my "tank towel" and wipe my hands off. Look back at eh rock i just moved, and decided to move it just a bit more... ...As soon as i touched the water ***POOOF!!!*** cat hair everywhere!!! My jaw just dropped as I store at about 1,000 hairs get wisked in every which direction in the tank...

The cat dies tonight. :mad:

LMAO...That sucks. I haven't had a cat in years, but when I lived with my ex-wife in MT we had (at one time) 9 cats in the house (and 2 huge dogs)...it was pretty disgusting. One or two cats are cool (especially when they're kittens) but 9 is a litle overboard.

My "Wifes" cat hates me. It pisses on my pillow around 3 times a year. I've bought 6 pillows in the last 20 months!

APISTOBORELLI said:
My "Wifes" cat hates me. It pisses on my pillow around 3 times a year. I've bought 6 pillows in the last 20 months!
I think that cat would find it's way to a "new" home if it were mine. I had a cat that did that. It started when I got orders to Saudi Arabia and I was told it was depressed and "missed me". The vet was literally going to prescribe it "Kitty Prozac". After many meds and many pillows/mattresses we found that he just didn't like to share his litterbox. We had to have one box for every 2 cats we had.

APISTOBORELLI said:
My question would be why is that cat still alive.

Maybe you guys should start picture thread "Dealing with our problem cats"

It all starts with an innocent looking puppy
How can she resist

Attachments

• Secret-agent-sonny.jpg
    Secret-agent-sonny.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 269
Then before you know it your problems solved

Attachments

• Cat-attack.jpg
    Cat-attack.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 266
Is the cat still alive? I will trade a frag for it;)

But the advantage to owning cats over dogs is I can still go on vacation without needing to find a sitter.
I don't care much for the cat hair all over the place though.

I do not mind outdoor cats, sometimes if I miss news in morning, I can't still find my daily dosage of carnage lying on the frontstep.

Back