I hate cats

lickwidspace said:
No, mine (read=Girlfriend's), cat likes to use the floor, carpet, plants, and anything else in the house besides the litter box.

that stinks..

Our cat likes to go pee in the snow sometimes, she'll dig a hole, pee, then cover it up..

lickwidspace said:
No, mine (read=Girlfriend's), cat likes to use the floor, carpet, plants, and anything else in the house besides the litter box.

Is it a male and if so, is he neutered? My wife's did that until we got him fixed. What a pita that was!

Female, but still not fixed, either way, its more ammunition for me to get on my girlfriend to get rid of it.

lickwidspace said:
Female, but still not fixed, either way, its more ammunition for me to get on my girlfriend to get rid of it.

your not going to kill it? thats false advertising!!!!!!!! :mad:

MarkO said:
But the advantage to owning cats over dogs is I can still go on vacation without needing to find a sitter.
I don't care much for the cat hair all over the place though.
dingdingdingdingding!

This is what it all comes down to for me. We can leave the house for a day or a weekend, and not have to think about the animals.

And my oldest cat is strictly and outdoor pooper. He won't use a litter box unless he's stuck inside, and insists on going out even in the worst weather.

Our cat acts like a dog too. She comes when you call her, greets me at the door when I get home too.

Our dog is aloof. She's on her own agenda, which usually doesn't include me, unless I have food.

We have 3 cats...one is older (11), the other two are 3 and 2. All litter box trained (box in cellar, kitty door in the cellar door). All scratch their "kitty condo", never any furniture. They greet us at the door every day, sleep on the bed and keep us warm, and have great personalities. They are not at all aloof, and the 2 youngest are very social to guests. Plus, you can go away for a few days, and they take care of themselves. As for the cat hair, that's why we have a vacuum!

It's really only one of my cats that has the hair problem. She's long hair and sheds often. But in her defense, she was trained to go to the bathroom on the toilet and it was great not needing a kitty litter box ;)
But unfortunately she started to cover her poops with whatever was left on the TP roll and that then it became a plumbing issue!
Anyway, now that we are in a house, both cats do their duty (pun intended) mainly outside.

APISTOBORELLI said:
My wife would leave me if the cat was harmed. It's an old cat, hoping time will take it's toll. SOON!!!
Feed it lots of fatty foods, maybe it'll die of a heart attack!

dad300 said:
Keith any newer pics of the youngest? My daughter was talking about him the other day.

Kevin,
As a matter of fact....this was a few weeks ago, and the next one was last year

Attachments

• IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 127
I have 2 dogs, a border collie and a jack russel terrier, whose fur always resides im my tank especially the small white hairs of the jack. No matter what I do they always seem to end up in the tank!

Back