Local Fish Store map

Another LFS bites the dust? Try messaging them on their facebook page or call the phone number. The best way to find out what happened is to get in contact with them. The likelihood of some BRS person knowing what happened is low.

Another LFS bites the dust? Try messaging them on their facebook page or call the phone number. The best way to find out what happened is to get in contact with them. The likelihood of some BRS person knowing what happened is low.

If you are referring to frag freaks, yes they are easily found on Facebook. I would add their address to the map, but it doesn't appear to be listed on their website or FB page so I assume that anyone interested should contact them via email or FB to arrange a visit if that is possible. Last I heard it was appointment only. *if they do want their address on the map they are welcome to let me know and I can add them anytime*. They did end their sponsorship with the BRS due to being unhappy with an interaction with a past president, but I don't know any further detail about that.

If you are referring to Aqua Addicts, they moved and the new address is listed on the map and in post about a page back. They are also no longer a BRS sponsor, but as far as I know there was no drama, Pat simply didn't feel it was worth it anymore.
EDIT; Aqua Addicts appears to have closed. Sorry to see them go, defiantly a loss to the reefing community

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the location i'm talking about. Looking through the window there were no lights, no water in the big frag tank, and not much else.

Aqua Addict was closed recently. Another LFS bought them out.

Jay's aquatics bought Aqua Addicts. I was down at Jay's and they were moving a lot of Pat's stuff in. I guess they are going to redo Jay's store all over move things around bring the big frag tank and 600 gallon over. It sounds like its going to be nice.

Jay's aquatics bought Aqua Addicts. I was down at Jay's and they were moving a lot of Pat's stuff in. I guess they are going to redo Jay's store all over move things around bring the big frag tank and 600 gallon over. It sounds like its going to be nice.

Nice update. I'm sorry to see Pat go, but it's nice to hear the inventory is going to Jays. Good deal for everyone (except maybe those who live north of salem )

That Aqua Dreams has been there for years. They are the original Aqua Dreams in Massachusetts.

Krystal clear's address is 916 Southbridge St, Auburn, MA 01501.. Seems a bit off on the map. I see you live in Northborough! Shout out to surrounding Worcester towns!

Krystal Clear moved recently. They are still on Rt 12, just a bit further west.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back