Local Fish Store map

Would someone want to add

Plymouth Pet and Aquarium
594 Tenney Mountain Hwy, Plymouth, NH 03264
(603) 536-3299

for those visiting the White Mountains?

For someone new to reeling this map is very helpful. thanks to all who contributed t o it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this map still work? I can't get it to open. Error message says URL doesn't exist on the server anymore.

I added Exquisite and Plymouth Pet, but couldn't get Aqua Dreams in Stoughton on there. I will try again later.

Is there any chance of getting reviews on these stores? Who's got really good coral, best bang for your buck, best fish variety, etc?

I've been out of the loop for a few years, just came back to poke around and sell some old equipment. Glad to see this thing grow and get used.

Glad I could give back to a great community that helped me so much when I was an active reefer.

Anyone know what happened to Aqua Addicts. I stopped there the other day and it looks like its closed. I could swear I was there the other day and it was fully stocked.

Pat moved the store to Hookset NH last summer
aquaaddicts.com
114 Londonderry Turnpike, Hooksett, NH 03106
(603) 890-0011

So i found myself a couple times now trying to remember what LFS was where so i decided to make a map of them on google maps. I'm sure i am missing some but i pulled most of these from sponsered stores but added some others i knew of. Anyone can edit this map and add to it. I hope it helps others as it has helped me.
Local Boston Fish Stores

**Sorry, had to edit, thread title was Fist store- oops**

For future reference the link in the original post ^ has been updated fairly recently so check that when in doubt.

Pat moved the store to Hookset NH last summer
aquaaddicts.com
114 Londonderry Turnpike, Hooksett, NH 03106
(603) 890-0011

Thats the location i'm talking about. Looking through the window there were no lights, no water in the big frag tank, and not much else.

Back