Local Fish Store map

Looks like SubyRS25 hasn't logged in since October. Not sure if anyone else can edit it?

Oh, right. I tried and couldn't figure it out, I guess I'm missing something....

i added Aquatic Creations LLC. 2x on accident and i cant figure out how to delete one. can someone delete for me thanks

How about adding Love The Reef & The Great Reef Co. Both are sponsors, have great prices & selections. They also happen to be run by great guys!

Unique aquaria is now in Tyngsboro

Oceans in a glass, Salem nh

Cultivated reef, 24 sunset drive, Orno ME

...stupid auto correct

Last edited:
I love this map. Can we keep it updated and make it easier to find? I just updated Unique Aquaria and added Love the Reef.

I agree. This should be stickied!

Maybe update it then put it in useful threads also bring up a point that many of the stickied threads are outdated and could use some updating.

However Part of the reason for not sticking it is it is throwing the sponsors sponsorship in their faces. The other LFS who do not choose to support the club get club billing anyway.

This discussion could probably should be moved to the Business forum.

The only other time the non sponsors got any billing was when the LFS poll was taken and the results were posted. Might be something for the BOD to think about doing again. can forward links if the BOD is interested

Back