~~ LTR Grand Opening Extravaganza! :) ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
OK, Lets do this! From here on out, until the start of our Grand Opening sales (5/3/14 to 5/9/14) I will post a new promotion every day.

All promotions will be effective from 5/3/14 to 5/9/14 -- no earlier! :)

First up! ............... Livestock Sales!!!!!

ALL LIVESTOCK (not part of Group buy pricing or promotional pricing) will be at 20% off instantly, or 25% store credit of your purchase value!!

How does that work? Suppose you buy a scoly marked at $100, you'll have the option, at checkout, to purchase the scoly for $80 OR purchase the scoly for $100 and get $25 added to your account for future use.

And yes, these sales are on top of our already ridiculously low prices! :)

Hope that's a good "appetizer" ;)

- Archit

Sounds great! Hope here will be stuff left after the weekend! I will be coaching in Amherst till Monday...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Second up! ............... Jebao Sales!!!!!

ALL Jebao in-stock items, 10% off!!

And yes, we have dual controllers in stock now ;)

Third up! .................... PacificSun Sales!!!!!!

ALL PacificSun lamps will be 10% off instantly, or 13% LTR store credit for future use!!

How does that work? Suppose you buy a lamp marked at $1000, you'll have the option, at checkout, to purchase the lamp for $900 OR purchase the lamp for $1000 and get $130 added to your account for future use.

** Sale is applicable on lamps only! Not dosers!

Last edited:
What size PAC sun lights do you have in store?

Do you mean in-stock or on display? I would have to check the stock with Yorgos about lights in-stock, but the discount is on all lights whether they are in stock or need to be ordered from Poland.

As far is lights on display, we have single 145w panel Pandora S, 2 panel 150w R2 Hyperion, 175w R2 panel Tritons, and 3 145w panel Pandora.

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit,

Any chance you can put up a list of livestock in stock? I mean fish since I'm sure the coral selection would be 100 pages long,lol Cant wait to come by!

Dave

Can you also get me a price on powder blue and chevron tang also fairy wrasse. Since I had bad luck losing coral. Want to start adding my fish to get some color in my tank

Archit,

Any chance you can put up a list of livestock in stock? I mean fish since I'm sure the coral selection would be 100 pages long,lol Cant wait to come by!

Dave

Sure thing! Here you go:

1 Hippo Tang (not reef safe)
3 Yellow Tangs (small) (1 called for)
1 Yellow Tang (medium -- been with us for almost 2 years now)
2 Tomini Tangs (both called for)
1 Niger Trigger
6 Orange Firefish
4 Yellow Coris Wrasse
5 Ruby Red Dragonetts
1 Yellow Banded Possom Wrasse
1 Red Pygmy Possom Wrasse
1 Twin Spot Goby
1 Carpenters Wrasse
1 Pair of Frost Bite Clownfish (been here for longer than I would like to admit :) )
1 Pair of Skunk clownfish
1 Orchid Dottyback
2 Tri Color Fairy Wrasse
6 Blue Chromis
1 Aiptasia Eating Filefish
1 Melanarus Wrasse

Can you also get me a price on powder blue and chevron tang also fairy wrasse. Since I had bad luck losing coral. Want to start adding my fish to get some color in my tank

I'll PM you tonight with the prices :)

- Archit

I'm surprised those frostbite haven't been spoken for. I would take them if I didn't get the phantom. I always could put them in my refugium lol

Thanks! What Are the sizes on the yellow coris wrasses and melanarus wrasse? Also could you pm me prices. I would like a reef safe wrasse but just want something a little on the bigger side so my other fish don't pick on them lol. Thanks!

Dave

I'm surprised those frostbite haven't been spoken for. I would take them if I didn't get the phantom. I always could put them in my refugium lol

haha I'm sure you can house 2 pairs of clowns in your new DT if you're really interested :) lovely little buggers, that's for sure!

Thanks! What Are the sizes on the yellow coris wrasses and melanarus wrasse? Also could you pm me prices. I would like a reef safe wrasse but just want something a little on the bigger side so my other fish don't pick on them lol. Thanks!

Dave

Np! :) the yellow coris are on the smaller size, but the melanarus is a nice big boy. I'd say around 4"? He's priced at $35 if I remember correctly; you'll receive 20% off of that (or 25% future credit :) ) -- I highly doubt any one would be picking on this big fella :D

Thanks!

- Archit

Sorry I should of been more specific . What lengths . I am looking for 2 footer.

Do you mean a 2 foot lamp? or for a 2 foot tank? :)

A 2' lamp would be Pandora S, single 145w panel. I do believe we have these in stock. That lamp contains 1, 145w panel LED cluster, as well as 2 24w T5s. We have these on display above our frag tanks as well.

Thanks!

- Archit

Fourth up! .................... Dry Good Sales!!!!!!

All dry-goods will be 10% off! *excludes products with MAP pricing and products on specials

Wait!!!!!!! What are the specials you ask?

Well ..... :)

Reef Crystals Salt 200g box: $45/box -- limit 1 box per customer
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 175g bucket: $60/bucket -- limit 1 bucket per customer
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 200g bag: $60/bag -- limit 1 bag per customer

Thanks Archit!

I would say, Hold the Melanarus for me but I would want to see it first I think. Then again I trust it is nice lol. Is it a male or a female? Do you think it'd be ok with a big coral banded shrimp? (I think anything would,he's feisty) haha

Thanks again!

Back