Magnesium Chloride-Pooled Order $12 a bag!!

Brimc said:
Hey group,
If anybody has any extra magnesium chloride hexahydrate
that they would like to sell please let me know. I was asleep during the group buy.:rolleyes:
-Brian

Does anyone have some to spare for Brian?
I will part with some of mine, but I'd like to here from those that have many bags first.

Any of this stuff still available ... im considering randy's 3 part and concerned about availability ... i too was sleeping.

If not i will wait till the next buy ... i dont think i need a bag of it

Can anyone tell me based on 130 gallon system how long a bag will list ... im assuming a rather long time.

Len

lactrain said:
Any of this stuff still available ... im considering randy's 3 part and concerned about availability ... i too was sleeping.

If not i will wait till the next buy ... i dont think i need a bag of it

Can anyone tell me based on 130 gallon system how long a bag will list ... im assuming a rather long time.

Len

Does anyone have some to spare for Len?
I will part with some of mine, but I'd like to here from those that have many bags first.

Len, did you try PMing nichols41?

Len, did you try PMing nichols41?

No I did not! I will try do you know where he is located... or when the next buy will be.

If its too much of an inconveinence i can wait till the next buy .... Its not like I have run out. I appreciate your help ... But I wont travel to NH to pick it up and wouldnt expect you to commute here.

Is the only method of obtaining this stuff via group buys by the pallet.

Len

lactrain said:
No I did not! I will try do you know where he is located... or when the next buy will be.

If its too much of an inconveinence i can wait till the next buy .... Its not like I have run out. I appreciate your help ... But I wont travel to NH to pick it up and wouldnt expect you to commute here.

Is the only method of obtaining this stuff via group buys by the pallet.

Len

Bill (nichols41) is in Grafton MA. His post just before yours said he could sell two bags.

I don't think there will be another buy for at least a year. We got a lot of mag this time and I think most people will be set for a while. Maybe when some of the newer members read up on it someone might organize another buy. And yes, as far as I know the only way to get this stuff( Dead Sea Works brand, technical grade) is by the pallet(40, 25 kg bags) from a distributer in NY.

If you have a hard time getting some, I can bring some for you to a meeting.

Hey Len make a deal hehe if you take the ride to MArcos and pick mine up ( already paid for ) I will give you half now and when I hook up with Skinnpuppi and buy my other can give you someof thatone also ;) I still have a bit left fromthe GB last year so Its NP I just know it will take a while for me to get to MArcos at this point in life unless someone drags me there cause on my own I never seem to find the time ;)

Sounds like a plan .... Im car less at the moment (thanks to the new and improved emissions) ... so ill plan to figure out a plan and PM you.

Len

This is a longshot, but does anyone have an extra bag they may be interested in selling, I could add a frag or 2 as well.
I am in the Worcester/Paxton area...
Matt

To be honest, Ive never gone....
Where are you on the Cape?
I will probably going out there next weekend.
thanks for the compliment on the pic, I just spent a ton on a bunch of colonies...

Back