November Meeting in Taunton - Nov 6th, 10-2 PM

Cool that's 3 minutes from my house

Any one and everyone is welcome to come by my house,
look at/critique my tank, make donations :) and or hang out after the meet.

Corwyn

Try to bring some local reefers to come & see what the club is all about. That is people that are not familiar with the club or who have never gone to a meeting.

2.5 hours from home .. hmmm.... i need to get a big van and start a NH carpool .. i know of like three families near me that are part of brs

i have a pound and a half package of cylopeeze. that i will be bringing to the meeting and dividing between members. greg hiller is bringing dry ice to keep it frozen.

BTW... I will NOT have frags for trade, but am looking for nice acros to replace mine lost to the "tank of death".

< D >

its to bad its on a saturday i owne a restaurant and its a really busy time for me i would love to go its not that far from me sorry cant make it if you guys ever need a place to hold a meeting on a monday i would let you have it at my restaurant its not that big but we can make room let me know thanks

rambo reefer said:
its to bad its on a saturday i owne a restaurant and its a really busy time for me i would love to go its not that far from me sorry cant make it if you guys ever need a place to hold a meeting on a monday i would let you have it at my restaurant its not that big but we can make room let me know thanks

dartmouth. I'm from fairhaven, aquaman_68 from Acushnet, others from Taunton and seekonk and in between. maybe we should hook up and have a mini-meet.

Dude, Where is it in Dart? That is if your business is in Dart. If not where is it located?

Last edited:
ok, invited many regular customers, many not familiar that there was even a reef club, looks like a few new faces will hopefully show up. Many of my customers are great people too, so lets hope they make it. It would have been easier if i had made up flyers...lol.
Ok, well, see you guys this weekend. I may have some extra fish by then, as i just agreed on a price on a 40 reef.. which means i am going to have extra stuff...hopefully by the time of the meeting and can bring it with me.

Funny you should mention flyers Val..I was thinking about the same thing...I've spread the word to as many as I can....Hopefully there will be a great turnout! :D

well, so much for extras lol, seawillow helped me move the 40, so i gave her some rock and homeless fish.

AND now I have room, the 175watt mh is all fired up...anyone wanna donate some frags? SPS maybe? I am entertained by the commonest of frags.
I have loads of room now... I will have limited funds with me on saturday but will bring a few rocks to trade :)

Valexia - I will have plenty of sps frags on hand. I hate arranging up front. Too much to remember, fear of commitment who knows. Anyway lots of, as you say "the commonest of frags" and I don't require monetary compensation just a promise to give them to others when they grow. A policy passed on to me from the Founding Fathers (and Moe-thers ;)) of the BRS :D

Back