Official BRS MACNA thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scavdog

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Greetings all!

Let this serve as the official MACNA XVI thread. Please post any and all happenings here.

At this point in time the vendors and exhibitors are setting up. There is an amazing amount of equipment debuting at this show let alone the livestock vendors.

It's a busy place. Hope to see you all this weekend.
:D
Joe

So give us an idea of how many livestock vendors there are. I was supposed to go during lunch tomorrow just for a quick peek, but I broke my arm and have to go to the doctor. :mad:

So give us an idea of how many livestock vendors

The place is sick. Clamsdirect.net, Coral Reef Aquarium, Dr. Mac....

just to name a few

It is 12:10 AM Thursday night and Paula is still working her but off. Make sure to come by the bookstore and buy lots of t-shirts, mugs, posters, books, and raffle tickets. A ton of work has been put into this. A big thanks to Paula for taking charge of the raffles and bookstore!

Now to get some sleep :)
Sherry

My Boss left on vacation yesterday at noon, so I'm stuck at work. I was hoping to clear out a ton of stuff this am. But the Admin I have to work with won't be in until 10 am. Bumaah!! :cool:
Plus I had to run home after work yesterday to meet a plumber for the work I need completed on the house. 2nd plumber to show up, never heard back from the 1st or received a work estimate :mad: Another one never bothered to show up or call, then calls the next day & says he's around the corner & can stop by. Gee thanx, get lost...if that's how you treat someone when you are trying to get their business then fugetaboutit :eek:
Plumbers suck....no one returns calls...guess they are so busy they don't need more work... :confused:

Any sweatshirts...?

Last edited:
I left last night at 10:30 and Paula was still going strong. Her and Sherry.

Those two have really stepped up on the book store!

Question! If I really want to go there and look at the booths and interest to buy somthing there , can I just go there and buy the ticket up front or I need to do something else? Thanks.

gizzly, yes I believe you can just walk up with your $15 in hand and buy an exhibit only pass.

Now where are the more detailed reports? Pictures? Lots of livestock? Dry goods at all?

Anyone spot anyone selling refractometers?

Broke the old swing arm and bought another. :mad:

Old one read 1.025....New one reads 1.030 :eek:

Time to bite the bullet and buy one of these but I figured I would pick one up at MACNA if such stuff is being sold there.

TIA

Linda

just returned from MACNA .....lots of fun
fyi....aqua medic is offering a great deal (through premium aquatics) for chillers....$440 shipped for a 1/2 HP aqua medic titan
can't beat that deal!
howard

What's the best thing to do for parking? I plan on going in tomorrow for 9am and plan to be there through dinner. I could take (Woburn Express, $31 for parking and the ride) or (park at the airport for $22) or try to find the best place to catch the T. I assume there will not be any parking at the Hyatt. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Aquadiva said:
Anyone spot anyone selling refractometers?

Broke the old swing arm and bought another. :mad:

Old one read 1.025....New one reads 1.030 :eek:

Time to bite the bullet and buy one of these but I figured I would pick one up at MACNA if such stuff is being sold there.

TIA

Linda

definitely get a refractometer when you're at macna. I'm pretty sure they'll sell it at a decent price.
Those swing are so unreliable and not accurate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back