2014/15 Official BRS Chalice Growout

I will snap a pic tomorrow but mine is healthy and exactly the same as the last pic so I'm thinking I loose lol

I know I don't have a chance of winning, but I'm thrilled that mine is still alive, especially after it started to stn.

I know I don't have a chance of winning, but I'm thrilled that mine is still alive, especially after it started to stn.

Same here. My frag is still in the 'cave' where it fell, and I can still see at least two eyes on it.

KidsX is still in the sand, and still has 1-2 eyes.

Amazed both of them are still hanging in.

ok a firm 12 eyes.

20150405_180827.jpg20150405_180840.jpg20150405_180915.jpg

Mine is very healthy but exactly the same as it has been lol thinking I'm out

Thank you all, this was close. Grats to all for keeping them alive and growing. Lets see these in the auction next year.

Hi Guys

I am not sure if I am totally happy with this ending. I was traveling and I just came back to home and realized the competition finished.

why the club didn't send a PM to the participant advising about the END ???

I am kinda disappointed for this !!!! When I have been posting detailed pictures of my frag growing.

And I am not thinking in winning , because I need to count the eyes for this month yet. I I'm thinking in not having the posibility of posting my status.

Very....very dissatisfied ........

Daniel

So ive been extremely busy with work and havent had to to do alot with the tank i know the contest is over but i just figured i would give an update anyways in case anyone wanted to know. The frag is now about the size of a half dollar and has 16 eyes. Frag is not the size of a half dollar coin

That's great, congratulations. Mine didn't grow as much, but since the picture I took back in February, mine has completely healed and covered the exposed rock. The color seems to have improved as well to a nice red, at least as red as my tank gets. I wonder how many other people still have their frags.

Back