OFFICIAL Tom 2g Deco Aquarium Kit ~*Contest*~ cheap,fun,contest! JOIN US!

I planned to use the bulb for my sump. fyi

My question wasn't aimed at you, just want t0o clarify that. You had already mentioned that you could use it for your sump. There was just never a definite answer either way that I saw, pillowfish had posted for Mike to make the call since he set up the contest and I never saw him post.

From the first post by Mike:

Basic Rules (from original post)
The entire contents of the Tom Deco Kit must be included and visible. This would include:
  • The 2g tank itself- Duh
  • Power-compact perch light and bulb
  • Hang-on power filter
  • In plain English: Use everything in the box. (Heck, you can use the box itself if you are really creative!)
  • Any equipment add-on's or modifications may be made as long as the original equipment is still in use and visible. (modifications to the stock equipment is allowed to promote a healthy happy tank.
  • only restriction on equipment, is a 10 gallon sump/refugium is the maximum. and this must be a stand alone system, you cannot tie it into your existing tank.livestock and budget there are no restrictions

From the first post by Mike:

I saw the origional post Tab but was just looking to see if there was any confirmation after you posted this on the last page
Jim-
If I am reading the rules correctly you can modify your light, however, you must still use the light you are removing in some way. The entire contents of the box must be used it what it reads so that would be my guess. I would wait for Mike to chime in as this is his contest idea for complete clarification.

I will just plan to use everything in the box.

awesome tab thank you for answering for me, i have been working alot and only come on for a couple of mutinies

but yes you must use the stok PC light in some way.....(i don't want to either, but have to in some way.....)

All of the Kits arrived last night and are right up front ready for pickup...come get them anytime....just remember to bring your BRS card in order to get the member price.

i am also, i just havent started my thread yet.

have until the end of the month to start a thread

Back