OFFICIAL Tom 2g Deco Aquarium Kit ~*Contest*~ cheap,fun,contest! JOIN US!

If you are using a different tank your tank will be disqualified and not eligible for judging. Just letting you know in advance. Also, everyone will be responsible for posting their own thread and updating it.

I understand what I meant by keeping to the rules was when I post my own thread Ill keep to the rules you made with your Tom deco tank Ill just do it with the jbj instead I know I'm not in the contest its cool with me cause I think I just changed my mind again for a cad lights 8 gallon nano I keep find these crazy nano tanks and I want em all lol p.s I'll stop post my stuff so i dont throw people off sorry pillow fish .

Last edited:
Awesome! the more people we get, could decide on the prize(s) at the end of the contest.
from what i have heard there could be some pretty good prizes! :)

so lets get people to join!
getting pretty close to the official start day guys!

+1 on aquascaping it. Any rock in my sump is bigger than this tank lol, time to bring out the chisel and hammer.

If only my 5g EcoPico counted. Lol. Don't have the time, money, or inspiration to set up a 2g plus you ever try and keep params stable in a 2g? PHEWWW!!!

There will be a prize at the end but it hasn't been decided on yet and the contest is open to everyone that wants to enter it. And as everyone can see being a paid member gets you the tank a lot cheaper and pays for the $20 membership right away.

hint hint...prize= jbj pico.....???

LOL

Lol buy a 2g win a 3g hahaha that'd be something else...

Hey hey hey that 1g makes a big difference! It's a 150% increase!

How about prize is a Red Sea Max? ^o^ Then i'd join this contest!

u know what would b cool...in the end everyone who was just in it for the contest can donate there contest tank to the club & hold a raffle at an upcoming meeting!!!

I need to submit the order to B on Saturday, if you are planning on ordering the tank please contact me ASAP!! It's shaping up to be a fun time.

Bumping this back up so hopefully some more people see it....

Where should we put our tank buld threads??

not sure where build threads should go, hope a BOD member or admin will jump in on that one.....

Back