PALOOZA ORLANDO 2021 DILEMA

I ended up having wwc ship my items Spent $550 lol. They are shipping out on Thursday for friday delivery. They told me out of 10 people maybe 4 of them actually get the coral through.

You wont have any issues bringing coral or fish on a plane as a carry on. Buy the container I listed and someone else posted the link. Tell them youre leaving a fish show and they are live coral/fish. They will inspect it and most likely get a supervisor to give the final ok to let you board. Like I said ive been to 7 of these shows and bought coral at every one of them except maybe one. Never had an issue with TSA

You wont have any issues bringing coral or fish on a plane as a carry on. Buy the container I listed and someone else posted the link. Tell them youre leaving a fish show and they are live coral/fish. They will inspect it and most likely get a supervisor to give the final ok to let you board. Like I said ive been to 7 of these shows and bought coral at every one of them except maybe one. Never had an issue with TSA
Ok awesome to know. More than likely we're leaning on driving which I'm dreading but we'll see what kind of contraption i invent to keep livestock happy and lessen the chances of losing anything. Thank you for the feedback.

Back