Paul B's thread

I am bringing an "antique coral encrusted bottle" if anyone wants it and if they let me on the plane with it which is doubtful. (It is not really an antique and the coral is not real coral and it is not that bottle in those pictures.)
I have about 9 of them in my tank but if I didn't point them out, they are hard to see. I just have too many to fit in there.

No, the gobi cleans it. If I had to clean all the bottles in my tank I may as well be a bartender.

Oooooooo.......Your the guy from Long Island with the old broken bottles in your tank I didn't put it together until the pictures. I recall reading about you many years ago but I don't recall where. Did you ever write an article on collecting NSW in NY harbor?

Jim

I'll be there but not til probably after 2 ,. I have to work :( I have a few frags in my frag Tank I want to get out of there cheap . I would bring them but I am going straight after work . I live about 3 miles from this meeting though

Looking like I won't be able to make it, between getting my son to his appointment and having a wedding to go to, I'm stuck! Really bummed I'm gonna miss this meeting, someone video Paul's presentation and post somehow
Paul I still owe you a beer or two, will make it happen at some point!

I have a mixed box of equipment from the last setup / extra plumbing bits and bobs. Is it worth bringing this down? Somethings I'd not mind doing trades, but alas my system isn't ready for any livestock.

It was great seeing everyone today and the presentation from PaulB. Put everything in the tank and everything seems to be acclimating well. Xenia not sure about it was a bit slimy when I took it out. See everyone atthe next one
a0fb3ad2b0444556ff7db65bd7c0774a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

really had a lot of fun at the meeting. Paul was definitely one of the best speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to :) tons of jokes and I was thinking about super models the whole way home!

Thank you Paul!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Paul was great. Entertaining as well as informative. Thank You for making it up our way and Thank You to all those from BRS for putting this together. He had mentioned to me as I was dropping him off he could have covered more topics. Maybe we can have him back for another meeting. Great afternoon.

Hi guys. Thanks for inviting me. I had a great time and could have spoken until I put everyone to sleep. I am still in Danvers and we went to Plymouth today to visit other friends. Flying home tomorrow. Take care everyone. Paul

We just got home as our plane was delayed over 3 hours. We got on the plane and taxied out to the runway. We were next to take off. The pilot reeved the engines, we started to move, then after ten feet he stopped and made a "U" turn. We took a tour around the airport and stopped to "park" for an hour. I wasn't sure if the pilot went back because he forgot to shave, they wanted to put another coat of wax on the plane or a Supermodel was late getting to the airport and the pilot wanted to pick her up.
After a while they informed us that it was raining to hard in New York so no planes in the US could land at JFK because they were only taking international flights (or flights that were carrying Supermodels) so we went back to the gate and got off the plane. An hour later we got back in the plane. Then thy said our normal route to NY was to crowded so we were taking a more scenic route which was 15 minutes longer.
Anyway we got in to JFK and took an Uber home.
It was great to meet all you guys and girls.
Paul

Back