Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

Coming along nicely! I'm really considering going into a 100g again. I have an empty 50g cadlights that I want to set up but I do miss the 100g dimensions.

Did you build your own canopy or was it made somewhere? Does it move up and down? I want to get something just like that.

Coming along nicely! I'm really considering going into a 100g again. I have an empty 50g cadlights that I want to set up but I do miss the 100g dimensions.

Did you build your own canopy or was it made somewhere? Does it move up and down? I want to get something just like that.

Thanks dude. You know, I only went for a Cadlights tank because I fell in love with the100G you were selling and didn't move fast enough to buy it from you right?! :) You made me spend all this money!!!! LOL :cool:

Canopy was build by me and my dad. Got the custom stand from Cadlights. The Canopy goes up and down and comes out if it needs to. I have it 4" above the tank, but it sways enough for me to do any kind of maintenance with out having to take it out...

[video=youtube;nPEfSMNgw9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEfSMNgw9g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Your tank is gorgeous!

Thanks man!!!

Higor

Last edited:
Picked up this awesome Torch this weekend from Archit! :)

uploadfromtaptalk1384127155366.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384127180973.jpg

Higor
Sent from my Galaxy S4

Thanks dude! I saw ur PM about the fish, but I realized how small they are and that I probably wouldn't see them often in my tank... :rolleyes:

Dude the torch is awesome! I love the background sound in the video nothing like a little Family Guy.

Hahaha! I have to say I'm a Family Guy "Connoisseurs"!!! :) That torch is a real score. I have to say, Archit will make me go bankrupt!!!

Higor

Thanks dude! I saw ur PM about the fish, but I realized how small they are and that I probably wouldn't see them often in my tank... :rolleyes:

haha they are pretty small.....wicked cool looking though (if your able to see them in your tank :))

Thanks dude. You know, I only went for a Cadlights tank because I fell in love with the100G you were selling and didn't move fast enough to buy it from you right?! :) You made me spend all this money!!!! LOL :cool:

Canopy was build by me and my dad. Got the custom stand from Cadlights. The Canopy goes up and down and comes out if it needs to. I have it 4" above the tank, but it sways enough for me to do any kind of maintenance with out having to take it out...

[video=youtube;nPEfSMNgw9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEfSMNgw9g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Higor

Oh geez, my bad LOL :rolleyes:

Now it may become the other way around as I really want that tank back again. How much did it cost to make the canopy and how hard was it to build? I live in a apartment and building such thing might have to be very simple for me as I have almost no room.

I think I spent around $70-$80 in materials. Hanging kit I think was around $40-$50 if I remember correctly. My dad is a general contractor, so with him helping me wasn't bad. I have to say the hardest part was matching the color of the stand. I think it took me a week of trial and error :rolleyes:.

Higor

Took my camera out today and took a few shots… Tank is about 6 months old today. I am still battling Bryopsis, but other than that everything is doing really good.

My Ricordia Garden-

My Micromussa and Acan garden-

My Purple Green Torch-

One of my favorite guy in the Tank- Male Blonde Naso (Naso elegans)

His Streamers already start to show! Love it!

Clowns Hosting in Kriptonite Canes-

Love what you did there. What do you have as a cover/ screen over the tank? I need to come up with something like that for my rimless without ruining the rimless look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back