Steve's Tank Build

That is way too cool and a job well done. Can you tell me what program you used to draw that? i would like to redo my tank and would love to see what it look like before i wreck my house once again.

QUOTE=smcnally;478694]I thought this was neat :)
comparison.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It will be nice to see it filled and running again! :) Someday when I have money I'll build another tank that is similar. I already have it pretty much designed :D

I just finished reading this whole build thread, and all I can say is... WOW!

Awesome build, and the members posting on it... Where did they all go?! :confused: While reading it, I couldn't help to think how many posts each member had and that I didn't even know 1/3 of them!!!

This built took place right about when I started reefing, and from reading it feels like we went a full rotation with new members in the club since. With some exceptions of course... Greg, Steve, John (and a feel others that posted here and there) pretty much who I recognized from now :p.

Higor

Last edited:
Ohhh...the memories of days gone by....LOL:. B sold it it to someone in the club and it was revived sometime last year. Don't remember who though.

Steve is a funny guy and he takes things in stride even the whole your tank got the "Bends". It is was one of the posts I will always remember

The floating reef by Steven McNally

This tank was unique for sure

Back