Unique Aquaria.... Pipe Fish is not a Fish? Please Read!

125tank

BRS Member
So I went to Unique Aquaria today because of the 20% sale on All SW Fish!. I grab 2 "Pipefish" and a wrasse then I went to check out and B told me, only the wrasse is on sale the other two "Pipefish"is not consider as a "FISH" so they not on sale. I really wanted to LoL but I try not to disrespect the guy and LoL, so I end up didn't buy the 2 "Pipefish". I only go here because my nephew told me these guy are expert and high quality in fishes. But after they told me a Pipefish is not a FISH? C'mon Man!!! LOL!!!
Keep your eyes and ears open when u go to this store especially when they dont have the price display on the tank. Make sure ask them to show u the folder that have all the fishes price on it. I also experience that today. Going back to this store again can be a challenge for me. Lmk if u think a Pipe Fish is a Fish or what would it be?

We do not discount our Pipefish or Seahorse ever on any sales. Main reason for this is the fact that we do not sell any Pipefish or Seahorse that do not 100% eat frozen food. This takes some time and a lot of effort to achieve. With that extra amount of overhead and our already very low price on them that includes a health guarantee...we would lose a huge amount of money on them if we allowed them to be part of our sales (trust me we don't end up making anything on them anyway...I just love those animals, and know that we are supplying the local hobby with some if the best Pipefish and Seahorse you will find anywhere)
I am sorry for any confusion...

U should note that on the sale next time instead of All SW Fish. Thank you for clearing that out because I was really confuse.

Again, my apologies for the confusion...will be glad to offer you 20% off on your next purchase of Fish (other than PipeFish or Seahorse) next time you are in, to make up for the confusion...regardless, if there is any sale going on.

Back