Unique Aquaria

TomD

Non-member
Went in today for the first time and was blown away. As soon as I saw the unreal amount of awesome LPS I knew it was B's place ;} Got some seriously nice LR for the fairest price I have ever seen. Tank isn't quite ready for fish yet but maybe next week. Can't wait. This is my first real shot at a small tank. What a store. It will be the main place to feed my addiction!

Wanted to add to this that I wound up with a bigger tank and a much nicer setup and B did his best to keep the cost reasonable. The whole crew at UA is awesome bunch of fun guys that love the hobby. My tank and everything in it is doing great.

Place just gets better and better. Got an AWESOME pink plate coral and a SICK meteor shower for a crazy price. Old LFS's I know would have charged 4 times what B was asking for the meteor shower coral and hes got plenty more. Next I am picking up a nice chalice

i was up there the other day buying yellow assessors. which are doing great and love to swim after food upside down, very funny to watch .... When i was there they had even more coral tanks filled with coral and a few others filled with water and sand getting ready for coral. probably going back up next weekend to buy some more fish

Joe, we love the Assessors too....guess that's why I have them in several of our show tanks... :D

Tom, Thank you for the kind words, bro... And your Chalice is tucked away for you...;)

Thanks B! ! Ya, every time I see B, Leon, & crew I tell them I will see you next month since I am paid monthly and somehow someway I wind up there EVERY Friday!

Back