Unique Aquaria

Spikewire

BRS Member
Best in New England hands down. I used to shop here when they were Skipton’s in Boston but it was difficult to make it into the city. Due to an extended power outage over the winter my tank really took a hard hit. I’ve just started getting my 5 year old tank back up to snuff and the folks at Unique have played a major part in that. The staff couldn’t be more helpful and accommodating. Long story short – with all of their knowledge, advice, and patience my tank is back and looking better than ever. The owner himself is so helpful that when he found out we live in the same area he actually made the offer that if I ever needed anything just give him a call and he’d bring it by on his way home. I would never impose on him like that but seriously – you just can’t get better customer service than that.

Just this past weekend my better half and I visited the store and replenished some livestock for the first time since last year. Again the staff was fantastic. The owner himself spent a few hours helping us, giving us all kinds of information and different species, and in general really taking an interest in us and our tank. There’s a running joke between my girlfriend and I that when she picks out a fish things don’t go well. We have a community tank and like nice peaceful fish. Unfortunately even when she picks a peaceful fish that looks calm and sweet in the store, it turns into Freddy/Jason/Norman Bates on steroids and creates chaos once we get it in the tank :) With Brandon’s help it seems like we dodged that bullet this time :)

Anyway – Great business, great folks who work there and really know their stuff. We are looking to move sometime this year and I might take the opportunity to go to a bigger tank. I’ll be looking to the folks at Unique Aquaria to help design and build it if I do.

Back