Unique aquaria

frankt

Non-member
My experience with unique aquaria i needed a fish tank relocated from my old apartment to the new one so anyway when it was relocated and they began reassembling they broke the nipple off my exterior pump so they had to change it around and that mistake costed me 150.00 and the fact that it makes noise and then when they put the reactor together they used no clamps so it didn't work and it was spitting water all over the cabinet and floor we tried to get of hold of them for 3 days and i explained on the phone there was water coming out and the reactor not working he told me to change the o ring now so I paid xtra money and they couldn't bother to come repair it so i had to fix it granted i went in 3 months later to speak to owner but he couldn't even bother to compensate me in anyway he didn't care as far as he is concerned its really not an issue now that's my issue so its best to go elsewhere

Really? Because this is not even close to how this went down....I will not even get in to the details on a public forum. But there is WAY more to this than the simple post that you are making...and most of what you posted is not even true.

what i have typed it is all true it is very unfortunate that i had to go thru this but your reaction to this whole thing was i really don't care that is all i have to say i am not going to drag this on and on i will just refer people elsewhere and be done with it this my experience with you guys and i am not going to drag an argument into the forums but i have to say thank you so much for keeping a customer happy

After your wife made bogus threats on our voicemail....3 months ago...you would expect my reaction to be different...
did you think I would forget who you were or who she was and what she did....sorry, but I don't think so.

And yes we keep our customers very happy...and try very hard for those that are not.

But in your case...there was no need to try, due to the way your wife decided to handle things.

Back