Yay! RBTA SPLIT.

clamm

Nothing to nobody
Yay! RBTA SPLIT.

It was getting huge, I figured that it was splitting and it finally did last night I either have two or three now. My question is how long does it take them to inflate fully after they split. It kind of looks like its pooping right now...again it just split within the last 3-4 hrs. I know splitting can be natural and also due to stress. I have checked all water parameters and they look good. So im guessing it was a natural or it got too big and didnt want to fight for space between leathers. Besides that it looked awesome the day before.

I guess I should just enjoy, but not being able to be infront of the tank and seeing whats going on, im worried about it. Not much I could do anyway.

:)

Last edited:
Lots of times they will go hide for some time after a split, so don't be surprised if they dissapear.

Thanks cindy. I really hope it didn't split due to stress, it seems so happy. Only time will tell. I need one of those web cams like you have. :)

hehe...I haven't seen it yet...next mth. But it turns out they are going to keep paying what they consider normal usage for a family of 4... so just being sarah and I, plus the tank, it might be like a family of 4 if I can keep the water off the carpet.

Back