Search results

1. 67belvedere

Best Method for Gluing Rock Together

Drilled and pinned my rocks also used a grinder with a diamond blade to cut a flat surface on the bottom of ones at the bottom of structure
  2. 67belvedere

92 corner

Sorry no plans all in my head I could tak a few pics for you to see what I did it’s pretty simple
  3. 67belvedere

92 corner

Couple more got lights hooked up
  4. 67belvedere

92 corner

Just getting setup cycling now had to build the canopy looks better than expected
  5. 67belvedere

Reef Deal Free mrs wages pickling lime

I have four and a half cases of mrs wages pickling lime for free.First come first serve. I am in Chepachet RI 02814 send me a pm if interested. I am kind of busy today but i will get back to you colby
  6. 67belvedere

DIY LED question...comments, advice appreciated

the 60-48 p you need a pwm controller to dim it is harder to do. if you do not use dimming function then you need the power supply. if you go with the 60-48 d you can use a reefkeeper or similar controller
  7. 67belvedere

DIY LED question...comments, advice appreciated

I used Rapid LED to get the stuff i used on my Red Sea Max here is a link http://www.rapidled.com/servlet/StoreFront
  8. 67belvedere

oceanic overflow specs?

I am pretty sure a stock megaflow is about 600 gph
  9. 67belvedere

oceanic overflow specs?

It depends on the size of your bulkhead, drain line size and return pump not just the overflow. They all work together
  10. 67belvedere

Check out these rocks

Wish i had found this before i set up the Red Sea Max. http://www.aquaroche.fr/gb/aquariophilie/eaudemer/
  11. 67belvedere

LED fixture from Jays

i just converted my red sea max to led's and it is awesome. used the stock hood and it looks like it always did everything is inside the hood. got led's from rapid led and the heatsink from heatsink usa everything for around $225
  12. 67belvedere

Led Wiring

just wondering should led's be wired in series or parallel. I bought a kit with two drivers and 24 led's 12 and 12 white and blue from rapid led ie stff good prices but no diagrams or any type of directions any help or suggestions
  13. 67belvedere

Red Sea Max Led Retrofit

yes i plan on using the control panel/power center i want to keep it looking as stock as possible
  14. 67belvedere

Red Sea Max Led Retrofit

Looking for suggestions on what to use and where to get it. How many blue and white led do i need for a 34 gallon tank. I would like to be able to put both hard and soft corals or a clam if i want. Also want to do a retro fit into the original hood to keep the stock look. let me know what you think
  15. 67belvedere

In wall tank

why not go just inside the trim of the tank and put a filler to flush out to the wood trim
  16. 67belvedere

What type of tang do you keep in your tank(s)?

Sailfin, Yellow, Hippo, Orange Shoulder, and two Convict Tangs in a 180
  17. 67belvedere

cositering a down-size

Yea really try 30 or 40 gallons on the floor. Just suck it up and press on literally.
  18. 67belvedere

Mag pump too loud! alternative?

little giant are pretty quiet also
  19. 67belvedere

Some new pics

every once in a while it might nip some zoas
  20. 67belvedere

A few more

Back