2014 BRS Annual Auction Saturday April 5th

Hello, although we will be very busy setting things up etc. The doors will be open by 10:30am. As much as we wish we could have viewing tanks up and running for more than 200+ frags that would be a handful.

Take some time and go back through this post and look at the .pdf of the enhancements we made this year. Now you may have noticed that we request a picture of the actual frag or at least the colony that it came from. These pictures are mostly taken the week just prior to the auction and those are the pictures we will be showing up on the screen during the auction.

You will be able to see the picture, who donated it, the winning bidder and winning bid live during that time.

Good Luck and see you there.

Donations are still coming in at this time. Always a great and exciting event.

Maybe a visual will help.

Screen Shot of BRS Auction Bid Page.jpg

We got a last minute donation of the following...
1 Emperor Angel
3 Yellow Tangs
1 Clown
1 Domino Damsel
1 6line Wrasse
3 Anemone
120 Lbs Live rock
The fish are very Large. If you plan on Bidding on the above,
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BUCKETS...
The buckets need to be returned..
The fish are Big, Fat and Happy..

I just got back from Captain America in IMax... don't mind if I fall asleep tomorrow... :'(

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Looks like if everything goes to plan tomorrow will be my first meeting. Only took me a few years. I decided to use some vaca time. I'm usually unlucky and have to work meeting days.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Looks like if everything goes to plan tomorrow will be my first meeting. Only took me a few years. I decided to use some vaca time. I'm usually unlucky and have to work meeting days.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great! See you there.

Priorities... Why work if you cannot enjoy the fruits of your labor at times.

I just got back from Captain America in IMax... don't mind if I fall asleep tomorrow... :'(

Sent from my Galaxy S4

There will be so much excitement you will not have any issues staying awake. It is the major crash afterwards.

There was a question earlier in the week about auction item viewing. Not all but some items may be available for viewing prior to the auction.

As items come up for bid feel free to ask the auctioneer to see that actual item or coral and the runners will bring it over to you for viewing.

See you all in a couple of hours.

Remember we take cash and credit card, so skies the limit!

Items Up for bid

Items Up for bid at the auction

Attachments

• 452014.pdf
    598.8 KB · Views: 324
Awesome job today, gang. The Officers, BoD, and the volunteers are deserve a round of applause.

Oh yeah, and a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated, and everyone who purchased.

Everyone do not forget the dip and treat your Corals before putting them in the display tanks.

Feel free over the next day or two to take some pictures of the items you won.

I'm going to take the rest the night off and hopefully by Monday I'll post some stats.

I hope everyone had a great time. See you all soon. Most of all thank you for supporting the club and its efforts.

Last edited:
My hats off to all who made today's auction happen. Had a great time & went home with what I was hoping to find. Thank You to everyone who made it happen. So where & when is next years? Just kidding, but let me know as soon as someone knows.

My hats off to all who made today's auction happen. Had a great time & went home with what I was hoping to find. Thank You to everyone who made it happen. So where & when is next years? Just kidding, but let me know as soon as someone knows.

It is always at the same venue and usually the end of march beginning of April.

Thanks to all the club members who put on a great auction. This was my first one--it was a lot of fun!

Everyone do not forget the dip and treat your Carl's before putting them in the display tanks.

Feel free over the next day or two to take some pictures of the items you won.

I'm going to take the rest the night off and hopefully by Monday I'll post some stats.

I hope everyone had a great time. See you all soon. Most of all thank you for supporting the club and its efforts.

Dip Carl?

Attachments

• 8198carl_carlson.gif
    8198carl_carlson.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
Back