2014 BRS Annual Auction Saturday April 5th

Had such a great time! Will definitely take the mic again next year!
Soooooo wanted that clam :(

My first time to the auction as well, definitely had a great time! Awesome job to all of the BRS members who put this together and worked throughout the event! Got tons of nice frags and basically stole a RBTA! I should be able to get some photos up tomorrow. If you weren't there, you missed out!

I had a great time being an auctioneer and seeing all the familiar faces as well as new ones! I look forward to next year when I actually might have a system running so I can be more if a bidder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a great time being an auctioneer and seeing all the familiar faces as well as new ones! I look forward to next year when I actually might have a system running so I can be more if a bidder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did a great job keeping the crowd rowdy and interested even before you grabbed the mike.. So awesome job!
And everyone else did great too, we have some good teamwork, and l enjoyed how the kids were involved too!

Hello, this will not be my final post on the auction. I will try to have a final post by the end of next weekend when I have finalized our stats etc.

In the meantime I am more than acceptable to hear your thoughts.

In a PM to me directly.

Good, Bad and Ugly. Otherwise how can we improve on in what we do as a club.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Some Auction Shots

Auction1.JPG
Auction2.JPG
Auction3.JPG
Auction5.JPG
Auction6.JPG
Auction7.JPG
Auction9.JPG

Last edited:
We had a GREAT time..................jr didn't even want to take his new shirt off before going to bed!
20140406_000622.jpg

My only regret is I spent big bucks on two polyps of zoanthids (30 bucks per polyp), and then John bought twelve of the same dang polyps for just over 8 bucks per polyp. If I had only known. :crushed: :biggrin-new:

My only regret is I spent big bucks on two polyps of zoanthids (30 bucks per polyp), and then John bought twelve of the same dang polyps for just over 8 bucks per polyp. If I had only known. :crushed: :biggrin-new:

Sorry on that Moe, I had a plan and when the time came I went for it. The bid was at $30, I jumped to $100 and everyone went silent. I did wait 4.5 hours for my one and only bid.

You did grab some nice frags :)

Moe, I know this will not take away the sting.

Thank you for your donation.

Life is amazing with vantage points and timing.

Sorry Moe, I didn't mean to bid you up.I really wanted those Fruit Loops. I guess next time I will check to see what's up for bid. I ended up payng good money for the frag I got.

Back