BRASS Conference Announcement!

bump for this question,just trying to figure out if i am going to stop by friday night.

not everyone is going to be set up on Friday night....but most will.

Who will not be, as far as I know

Wet Thumb Frags
Aquactinics
Marine Farmers

The remainder of the 17 vendors we have coming should have some presence....

Sorry, I may just be missing it as well as being too lazy to search through 12 pages of posts. I can't seem to find this info on the website. Is there a time schedule for the speakers? What are the hours for the event? When is the raffle supposed to be? I'm on a tight schedule due to other commitments and want to maximize my time though I'm guessing things tend to run late. Thanks.

Sorry, I may just be missing it as well as being too lazy to search through 12 pages of posts. I can't seem to find this info on the website. Is there a time schedule for the speakers? What are the hours for the event? When is the raffle supposed to be? I'm on a tight schedule due to other commitments and want to maximize my time though I'm guessing things tend to run late. Thanks.

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88134

All your questions can be answered here, it's a sticky at the top of reef talk:
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88134

I'm sorry, I tried again to read through all the links and I still cannot find out what the speakers will be speaking about (maybe I'm still looking in the wrong place?). I asked Mitch directly and he told me his topic:

SECORE (SExual COral REproduction) is a non-profit initiative of public aquariums and scientists to create an international network of expertise in coral ...

Any idea what the other speakers will be speaking on?

not everyone is going to be set up on Friday night....but most will.

Who will not be, as far as I know

Wet Thumb Frags
Aquactinics
Marine Farmers

The remainder of the 17 vendors we have coming should have some presence....

Don't you mean "presents"? ;) I spoke to Pacific East Aquaculture and they said they were bringing the "good stuff" and will be set-up tonight. They are also accepting credit cards.

Don't you mean "presents"? ;) I spoke to Pacific East Aquaculture and they said they were bringing the "good stuff" and will be set-up tonight. They are also accepting credit cards.

I am kind of dissapointed that Pacific East is not bringing the Jason Fox collection they had at MACNA. That stuff was amazing. Their normal stuff is pretty great as well.

I wouldn't know the difference. :eek: I'm not picking much up, maybe a few pieces.

And before the questions start... No, my tank is not running yet. Someone agreed to hold corals for me. :)

Greg--
I was informed a few posts back to discuss "removing tea stains from clothing"- so I've prepared my talk accordingly

Actually my plan was to speak on fish breeding and genetics, but have changed it based on your membership requests

is anybody going to be there testing water so I can get a handle on what I need to be dosing my tank with? I think my tank could be much better if I knew what I should be testing for and what I should add... I know I also need a better test kit..
Thanks,
Mike

Back