February Meeting- Member Donated Auction

I don't think you need to be a paid member....but it certainly seems like an investment worth while

But usually anyone who's part of the forums can attend meetings for free but it's def worth it to sign up. I made back my membership money the first two times I went to one of the many LFS's that give paid members a discount :D

Oh by the way IT'S MEETING DAY!!!!

Fantabulous time...thanks to everyone who donated, my tanks will be much prettier (and my wallet much lighter) :D

Are we gonna find out who won what for those of us who had to work and couldn't make it. I am curious.

Fantabulous time...thanks to everyone who donated, my tanks will be much prettier (and my wallet much lighter) :D

You need to put your daughter to work... I'm surprised she didn't bankrupt you...

Great auction everyone! For those interested, the 'mystery' cap is peach.

Which "mystery" cap? There were a few of them lol...

Are we gonna find out who won what for those of us who had to work and couldn't make it. I am curious.

Ummmmm JayM's daughter bought about 50% of the stuff :p

Oh and it was an awesome meeting... I'm gonna sleep really really good tonight... Had quite the workout running around especially at the end when Joe was really cranking those items out :D

I got
purple cap with some zoas attached
Greg hiller efflo? green cap
flower ?cap
mystery cap?
brown green hammer may have been the greg hiller one?
suhol deep water frag?
Not even sure what I was buying that's what makes it fun

Had a great time , thank you to all who made it possible, it was one of the most organized auctions that BRS has had. Nice to see so many young people participating in the hobby(swim away while you still can!!)

Thanks Joe you are my favorite auctioneer/host/mc guy.

Cheers
steve

Back