Freaking out a little bit

Woohoo, I think everything is going to be ok!!! Gills are no longer inflamed on both of the fish and I actually found them on the other side of the tank moving around. The male I would say is back to %96 The female is about %90 a little slower then normal moving wise but still there. Her eyes changed back from whitish around the eyes to a healthy black now. So things are starting to look good. Which means I can now concentrate on rebuilding my DT. :)

IMG_2313.jpg

Yeah... Kudo to you for trying very hard to save lifes. Now enjoy the hobby. ;)

EpicTouch 4G

Good news. And with the ability to detect the health of fish to the precision of 96%, you are going to be an amazing addition to the hobby! :)

Good news. And with the ability to detect the health of fish to the precision of 96%, you are going to be an amazing addition to the hobby! :)
HAHA! the fish doctor, I didnt buy a bunch of Live rock off of you did I? I am sure there are many Winchester people on here but figured I would ask.

Nope. I haven't sold anything since I moved to Winchester. But I will be posting a couple tanks for sale soon!

Nice job. I'm glad your fish are doing better.

Thanks, It got scary when the one was having trouble just staying upright......Now when i first got them they would sleep at the top of the tank on there side but that seemed to stop after being in the tank for a while. And it was only for sleeping.

Back