I need your opinions. Thanks

HiReef20

Non-member
Hey guys, I recently did a treatment for hydroids using a medicine called Fenbendazole. It’s known to kill or irritate softies. I have some zoas in my tank that are still closed up but not fully shut. Someone told me that the meds could be gone and the zoas are just pissed still. There’s a corals anonymous sale that I’m looking forward to getting some mushrooms from but with the meds in the tank, I’m nervous to try it. I added my snails in too and they are kind of doing well?? The turbo is not doing great, but the astreas are doing awesome. Should I get a tester mushroom from my lfs and try that first? If you check out the corals anonymous sale, use my code hehe. (ANAK15)

thanks in advance guys, please let me know your opinion or if I should hold off on it. The sale ends on the 31st.

You can always run some carbon in the tank. That will help remove any medication in the water.
Yep thanks. I am running two bags of carbon but someone said that the zoas might still be pissed even if there’s no meds because the water has barely any nutrients.

Back