June BRS meeting/cookout

I've got the slip 'n slide for the kids, provided my kids don't destroy it in the next few days! The forcast for the moment is 78 and partly cloudy for Sat. Should be nice, but maybe too cold for water stuff.

I've got the slip 'n slide for the kids, provided my kids don't destroy it in the next few days! The forcast for the moment is 78 and partly cloudy for Sat. Should be nice, but maybe too cold for water stuff.

Kids don't care about the weather.;) I'm sure they'll have a blast on it no matter how warm it is.

We have a mixer so we can do warm water through the outside hose. The well water is freezing without it.

I'll bring the croquet set (for hopefully?) BRS's first annual croquet tournament!:eek: Entry fee into the tournament is 1 frag for the person who brought the set in the first place:rolleyes: :D :p

I think you should be paid in frags for cooking for everyone! I know I'm bringing you some! :D

>I think you should be paid in frags for cooking for everyone! I know I'm bringing you some! <

Me too.

Should I change my signature to say "Will cook for frags?":D I'll bring some buisness cards just in case:rolleyes:

Looks like I;ll need a bigger cooler!:eek: :D

Hey, GREAT news! Saturday is supposed to be 80 and mostly sunny!!!!
Woohoooo!

WHEN and WHERE:

The June meeting will be a cookout/party at Cindy (~Flighty's~) house

75 Kendall Pond Rd,
Windham, NH 03087
June 30th Sat.

The schedule is pretty loose on this meeting. People will probably start showing up at Cindy's by 11 AM or so, the catered portion of lunch will not be ready until about 1 PM or so.

What to bring: This is bring your own beverage, but please be responsible. There should be sufficient food for all (particularly if folks respond to this poll), but if you'd like to bring your own favorite dish to share, please do so.

Who should come:

New members are welcome to come, and join at the meeting. Don't hesitate on coming just because you don't know many people. Many of us (at least the officers and BOD) will be wearing our name tags, and will be glad to introduce you to plenty of folks. Actually this is the best meeting of the year to get to know other members.

Children will be welcome to attend. There will be many there, and we will likely have stuff for them to do, might want to bring bathing suits for 'em (hermit crab races?, wading pools? slip and slide?).

Cost: If you plan to partake in the catered food, we request a donation of $5 per person or $15 per family (see the menus below)

Rain Date:

We will have a large tent set up to provide additional shade, and shelter in case of rain. NO RAIN DATE ON THIS, the meeting is rain or shine.

Back