June BRS meeting/cookout

The what i may be bringing depends on how many people i need to supply for. If its not too many people then i have a cooler that i can keep warm food. If its a lot of people then i won't be able to cook and bring so much. Don't like to bring hot foods that go cold or cold foods that go warm, kinda violates most health code law.

So do we got to Windham and just shout: Where's the BRS party? I haven't seen directions anywhere ... address ... don't know where to go.

I'll post directions in a few days :) don't want peole getting the weekend wrong and showing up too early :p

The menu is below:

? Roasted Corn and Jalapeno Cornbread
?
? Cilantro and Lime Fire Grilled Shrimp Skewers
?
? Southern Potato Salad

I've had the good fortune to have the pleasure of trying the above from Pillowfish. The above were fantastic and highly recommended. I wish I could be there. Enjoy

The what i may be bringing depends on how many people i need to supply for. If its not too many people then i have a cooler that i can keep warm food. If its a lot of people then i won't be able to cook and bring so much. Don't like to bring hot foods that go cold or cold foods that go warm, kinda violates most health code law.

Feel free to bring a portion you are comfortable with. 10-20 people is fine. I'm sure other people will bring other things so don't worry about it not being enough for everyone. Between the stuff that is being "catered" and the stuff people will bring, we should be in great shape.

I'm bringing brownies. Lots of them ;)

so if I go to this meeting as a newbie am I going to be huddled in the corner somewhere? Or are there other people who don't know anyone?

so if I go to this meeting as a newbie am I going to be huddled in the corner somewhere? Or are there other people who don't know anyone?

You can't be a loner for long in this club. People are so friendly and chatty that you'll be hard pressed to stand alone before someone walks up and introduces themselves or offers you a tour or a beer.

Just look for anyone with a name tag. We're the BOD people and we can point ya to what's up or to someone who might know what's up :D

For most meetings we also have name tages available if people want to put them on. It's a great way for people (like me) who are really bad with names put the names to the faces.

My sister and I are both going to go. We are both newbies and will see you in the Sw corner. We will be the ones wearing the newbie beenie hats. LOL Or maybe one of the name tags so I dont forget my name.

Sure, if you come Josh. :D In all honesty, yes, I think we should have it available. I'll help too, I don't think I'll be running around quite as fast as the average meeting.

Back