My Elos Mini (still a work in progress....)

The sump gotta pick up a cabinet from ikea this week so I can move all the wires and cables out of the stand
547566_10151580879426678_445971922_n.jpg

Thinking you need to house some of those acans in my tank. Looks like your tank is way too full! LOL
Is that the Elos stand? Ya gonna replace it with a Ikea cabinet? They have decent stuff that is of similar quality?

Thinking you need to house some of those acans in my tank. Looks like your tank is way too full! LOL
Is that the Elos stand? Ya gonna replace it with a Ikea cabinet? They have decent stuff that is of similar quality?

yeah its the elos stand, and no its not going to replace it, its going to house my pc4 and all the cables under my tank and i'm planning on putting a doser in the IKEA stand as well. Just want to make things look tidy lol

I did the same thing with the mini system, bought the Ikea besta stand. it matches pretty close but the elos stand is more yellowish

Tank is looking really good and your light is pretty sweet. I see you have some Anthias in there. What kind are they?

Back