My Elos Mini (still a work in progress....)

Cool man, let me know. Ever think about replacing it with the Radion 15? I think thats the smaller one that might work well on your tank. They have those new mounting arms that look pretty slick.

I wonder how it looks... wonder how comparable the two units are. Both can be mounted the same way.

I would assume they are pretty comparable. I don't have experience with either one other than my Radions on my tank. As long as they are full spectrum i think it comes down to whichever is cheaper.

I would assume they are pretty comparable. I don't have experience with either one other than my Radions on my tank. As long as they are full spectrum i think it comes down to whichever is cheaper.

Have they fixed the problems with corals being discolored? especially on LPS?

RKL came in finally
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420775049.920684.jpg

Nice build, I need a controller. My autoaqua ATO is coming today and my skimmer and media tray are coming in next week.

Nice build, I need a controller. My autoaqua ATO is coming today and my skimmer and media tray are coming in next week.

I was looking at that ATO before I got my hands on the Osmolator but for a few bucks more I just went with the Tunze since I already used this before. Read some reviews that if you lose power that alarm won't shut off until you unplug it. I'm picking up a used Tunze DOC 9004 skimmer tomorrow.

Hows the tank transferring going?

I'll be cleaning up the wires in the back tomorrow lol

took my mp10 wet side apart for cleaning other day and had rust on it also how bad is rust for the tanks ?

I can't believe that magnet rusted! That is amazing, I would certainly contact them. They are great skimmers, I had good results with a 9002

Back