New to me 120G Build [emoji102] !!

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Here is my sump stuff I will be using Trigger Saphire 34 sump, Simplicity DC240 Skimmer and I have 2 return pums not sure which one I will use yet. I have The new Jabao DCP-10000 Sine wave and a Apex ready Waveline DC-6000. I guess it will depend ho my final return line and manifold is run. I have been slowly collecting stuff for this day.

!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Thanks it will fit right in the space where my 55g is currently. May have a few questions when it comes to doing the tank swap though. Can I swap from two tanks to one and not have a cycle? I have cycled both of my previous tanks and have never done a tank swap. I Was thinking dead sand 50-60lbs dry base rock then moving about 60 lbs of my live rock when I do the swap. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Time to clean the tank crazy when you go to the family dollar store register with 14 bottles of vinegar lol. Now it's time to let it soak for a few days.

last of my apex parts and skimmer supposed to arrive next week.

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Stand is all cleaned up and modified and painted so I can mount equipment. Now time to paint canopy.

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
New Simplicity DC240 Skimmer arrived today. Can't wait to start to put it all together

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Ha! Took 3 days soaking to get all the coriline off. Happy with the results though

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
Wow did that sucker came clean! Can't wait to see it running.
Stupid me forgot to order my gate valves. I ordered so much other stuff for this build. I need to use my heat blanket to make an offset in a piece of pipe going to my sump

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA