Spring Tank Tour Sun., May 1st!

Jackie - something has come up for Sunday so I'm afraid I won't be able to tour. I'm so sorry for the late notice, and I'm really bummed I can't come!! Have a blast.

Daire

Jackie, dont worry about directions from my Kevin to my place you can just follow me I will meet up with the group either at Kevins or shortly before.

If the kids and eliot are up for it, we might do the first four houses, then go home and wait for the crowd to get here.

NateHanson said:
haha, you don't want this stuff jackie! :) You really couldn't do anything with it. It was an asphalt surface that was all cracked and crooked, and I tore it up in jagged chunks. The concrete was a retaining wall that I smashed into managable pieces.

Unless you're trying to sink a boat, I don't think there's much use for it.

If you want a patio, go talk to the "Stone Yard" across the street from AA. They'll help you out. It's a totally managable DIY project for anyone.

Nate

Oh well, I'm always keeping my eyes and ears open, you never know! I think I'll wait until next year's budget, but I'll check out the Stone Yard in the meantime.

Daire, really sorry you can't make it on Sunday, those things happen! I'm sure there'll be another tour.:)

Thanks Casey, that's one I won't have to google!

Ok Cindy, I"ll look for the flame (I know where to look this time;) )

Paula said:
If anyone would like to hook up at my house (I think I am stop #2) - you could leave your cars at my house and pick them up at the end.

Paula,

I'd like to take you up on that offer because we have only one car and we're having a little "family schedule conflict" for that afternoon :rolleyes:

I'd take my car to Owen's, Sherry's and then your place (would quickly drive home and my wife would drop me off there and keep the car), and then if possible I would ride with you from then on... that way I can do the whole tour without having to cut it short to bring the car home.

Please let me know if that's ok with you.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hey Nuno - better yet, why don't I just pick you up on the way to Owen's and that way the car can stay home with the family. I am free for the entire day - and I really don't mind driving. I can drop you home after. No prob. Just make sure I have your address.

Paula: that would be awesome, you sure you don't mind? I'll PM you my address.
Thank you so much!

Nuno

Sherry and Abbey - Would you like to come to my house early on Sunday morning and leave your cars? we can pick up Nuno and head over to Owen's. That would be awesome. LMK

Paula, please count me in. I'm not sure I'll make it to Owen's though. If I don't I'll catch up with you at my place. Thanks!

What time is this starting?

if nate doesnt make the tour is there anyone else in the greater lawrence area that i could carpool with. im in lawrence. just send pm please .
thanks chris

ok i will be able to carpool with nate until we reach his house so if i could catch a ride with someone after that it would be great'thanks chris

Looks like I'll be able to make it (with Lilja in tow) for the morning tour. I think I'll meet up at Paula's house for the second stop, because to think Lily and I will get out of the house by 8 is a serious joke. :) Perhaps Paula or Jackie could pm me an address for Paula's so I can find the group (although I doubt this wacky crowd will be hard to miss from a few miles away!) I'm going to drop out after we visit my house, so that I can get back to work on various projects (you'll understand why after you see the sad state of our abode. ;))

Nate

Paula- that sounds great, considering i dont know where the first house is:)
What time is this thing starting? Depending on how early it is, i will be at your house :)

Dawn, sorry you can't make it! Hope it's not because you don't want to be with us Northerners;) j/k.

It's starts at 9:00am at Owen's house, but I"m thinking a little earlier around 8:30? That means I'd have to leave the house around 7:00am:eek: LMK what you think.

Chris I'm sure someone will let you tag along, we won't leave you stranded. :)

Nate I"ll send Paula's address to you this afternoon. Can't wait to meet Lilja

I have a lot to do at work before I leave at noon today and will check the posts this afternoon.:)

Oops. I meant to say I'd catch up with the crowd at Sherry's in Burlington (not Paula's). So if Sherry or Jackie could give me that address I'll aim for Sherry's at 9:30 or so.

Thanks, Nate

Looking forward to everyone seeing my setups. Wish I was going on the tour to see others but Im not able to, maybe next tour.
Little nervous, hope I am worhty
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Don't worry Bill, your definately worthy!

I'm the one who should be worried!

Ok, I have room for one less in my car, as I have recruited a non-reefer to join this excursion.
Can still fit 2 more in my car.

O and what time is eveyone meeting at my place 9:00AM or 9:30?

Back