Spring Tank Tour?

Jackie, i'm not a member of BRS yet, but i'd like to be a part of this. Even if I have to join on the spot. I just haven't been able to make a meeting to join recently.

Also, i'd love to have everyone see my setup even though i'm having a few problems with it right now.I'm in Newton NH, which is close to Amesbury MA.
Thanks, Patrick

ElizaBeth and I would be happy to show our tank. We live just south of Boston, so not sure if this will work in the tour route.

Patrick, you're more than welcome to join us, you don't need to be a BRS member, just a hard core reefer;) PM me your address and I"ll put you on the list.

Jared, you're in.....PM me your address and major highway you're next to.:)

Witchdoctor, got your PM sent PM back:)

I have a feeling I'm going to be up to my eyeballs with this tour:eek: can't wait though it'll be fun. I think I"ll take the day off on Monday

Dawn are you driving up in the van by any chance?:cool: We're going to need a couple more drivers..... or call Cavalier Coach:D

Hi Jackie -
I just saw this thread ... I would be interested in being a gawker or a stop. It's been a long time and I would love to see tanks ...big, small, softies, sps, everything.
I could open up my home if it is convenient .. . I'm in Bedford (near Burlington).
Thanks for taking the lead on this.
Paula

Hi Paula, I was hoping you'd chime in:) it's been awhile since I"ve seen your tank and you are also welcome to cruise around with us.

I'm happy to do it. I honestly didn't think I would get as many responses though! My, the BRS has grown.:eek:

nativemic you're welcome to join us!

I'll get something together this weekend and let you all know where we're at...

Just wanted to give this a bump....

I'll post an 'official' group tour thread in a couple days.....have been bogged down at work and haven't had a chance to concentrate on it. Nothing's getting in my way this weekend:) I want this tour to happen!

HI Jackiejust got back to this thread and yup I will take the van and we can fit 5 more if I can get Lam to come if not I can fit 6

Jackie, I'm interested in joining the tour too, but it's too early for me to be able to tell for sure if I can go... if there's interest, you can also put my tank in the list of stops, but it's a fairly new tank (6 months) and doesn't have a lot to see yet. I'm in Billerica, close to Paula.

Nuno

Yeah Jackie get on the ball
tongue.gif
wink.gif
j/k
I have to admit I haven't read thru this whole thread but if Epping NH is in the vicinity of the tour I'd love to be a stop. I've got both tanks running and looking sharp
smile.gif
(knock on wood)

I'd be happy to offer a carpool to Kevin's, but I live 17 seconds away accord to mapquest!! tee hee...

I'd love to join y'all! Sounds like a blast!

Melody~

Back