Spring Tank Tour?

jackie

Non-member
Anyone up for a Spring tank tour? I have yet to go on one because of work, commitments, etc. It would be a great way to welcome the warmer weather and see some great tank setups.... Thought we could do northern/central Mass. anyone willing to organize or I can help (I don't know Massachusetts well) Your thoughts.....

I think Jackie is talking about house tanks and that one is the LFS tour
Eather way I am in for both and would like to offer my tank to check out

That's great! Let's see how many more people we can get - great opportunity for the newbies that have joined BRS over the winter to check out some tanks or for people to stop by and offer comments..... If you have a van you're more than welcome:D j/k

I prefer a Saturday, but Sunday works if more people would rather do a Sunday......what date?

I'll be in and out all day - let's see more signups!

TheUltimateNoob said:
i would offer but i don't think anyone really wants to see my tank. haha.

Of course we would!!! Ok, I'll put your name down:)

Anyone else?

BTW, my computer fried so I'm borrowing my sons in the basement and I'm being timed.....:rolleyes:

I'll check back and I'd like to see more names!

I would be interested depending on date and time of course.
I would love to show people the setup I have been working on in the past month or so.

Hey! that gets me thinking......maybe I should have a "FRAG" party to help get a few new things in my tank and meet some new people. Of course I would need plenty of beer and wine :) :rolleyes:

Glad you can join us Kevin. Frag party is a good idea, we can probably all meet at your place at the end of the tour and can all bring something....BYOB and BYOF

Alrighty, 99 people have viewed this thread - I want to see your siognups;)

Last edited:
jackie said:
Guess I need spell check - I couldn't retype that word again if I tried:eek:

Thank you for offering to drive Owen, looks like a couple cars at the most. We'll be able to visit maybe, 5-6 in a day?

I'll put something together this week (it'll be quiet at work our whole sales team will be at a meeting.:D). I'll dig up some people from the last tour and post to see if they're interested again (no pressure there, huh?;) )

I'm open for dates, late April (24th) May 1st? Really depends on when people can make it.

Ok we have Sherry and Daire.....

Any people willing to show off their tanks? We need a few more:)

Sara and I would love to have people by. We are in Haverhill, MA. Count us in for traveling too :)

Well, I'll show my tank. It's not much to look at but i like it. I think i may charge an addmision fee though. Frag per person entracne price...Hmmm this idea has merit. :D

I'd be happy to have some of you guys over to see my tank. It's not much, but I'm pleased with how it's turning out. I'm in South Tewksbury, close to Wilmington, Burlington, Billerica and Woburn. Saturdays I'm at work until 6 PM, but Sundays I'm almost always free. Sign me up

Reef 55, Owen, tucc185 and the Iffers.......we'd love to see your tank setups. I don't see why we can't do NH, it'll be in the general vacinity. :)

Don't be afraid to show off your tanks! Mine may not be (and will never be) TOTM, but I like it and it's what I can afford to keep up and spend time on. The ocean reefs weren't built in a day;)

If you could all PM or email me your home addresses (promise to keep confidential) I can start mapping this out....

There's still plenty of time, feel free to sign up....

Back