thinking about setting up a new tank!

maxfischer

Instigator
i have thinking about having a tank built for me again! I hate to deal with Glass Cages after what they did last time i had a tank made. Anyone have any ideas? The tank would be 20"w X 24"l X 22"d with a single overflow in the 20" side (if they get this right this time). As far as lighting i have been going over a single 250 hqi w/2 24" t5's VS (6) 24: t5's. The tank would be rimless with a sump under the stand with a skimmer.

Someone talk me out of this!!!

I just ordered from Aquariums For You. I have heard nothing but great things about them from other members & thus far the experience has been great. There prices where a bit higher than Glass Cages but definitely in line. I got a few other quotes from other manufactures that where just ridiculous.

i wsa thinking about this, do you know where to find starphire glass

too big this time

most glass supply houses have it.
i got mine for my build at Contract glass in Wilmington,they did an excellent job of cutting and polishing the glass.

Rimless - nice. One of my NY reef buddies just ordered a rimless from GC. I pm'd him to see when his is being delivered.

What the hell took you so long?.... I was starting to get worried that you were seriously out:D.

Scott

Back