Search results

1. N

Free Pink spotted goby

have a pink spotted goby for over a year, I need a good home for him
  2. N

New setup cycling process

So I started my tank on Monday and my ammonia level is still at 4 Things I used dry rock, stability from seachem and ro water etc When can I expect for th ammonia to go diwn? I'm worried bacteria isn't working or not existing Any thoughts?
  3. N

Koralia 600

I was thinking of putting 2 koralia 600 in my 38 nuvo. Do you guys think that is to much for that tank? Or will the 425 model be better suited . Tank will consist of only fish and lps
  4. N

Current USA Lighting

Just purchased the 38 Nuvo and looking to get led lighting. I will be dong basic softies/lps corals. After reading reviews and seeing videos this light may do enough for what I am looking for. Was wondering if anyone had experince with this or thoughts on this model...
  5. N

Dry Rock amount

just ordered 30lbs of fiji dry rock for my 38g nuvo tank. should that be enough?
  6. N

Clowns getting harrased!!

so I have to ocellaris clowns. 1 cardinal, 1 yellow tail damsel both are smaller then the clowns. the clowns are about 1.5-2 inches. and i have have a green spotted puffer. I am tryign to see how is picking at the clowns. I beelive before i put the damsel and cardinal it they were in with the...
  7. N

911 Major Help!!!

I have had my tank for 1.5 months I started with 2 clowns.. everythign been runnign good never had an issue.. all of sudden slowly all my fish started to die.. I had a 2 wrase die. a tang. then my 2 clows are now dead.. only thign left is the yw goby... At first my PH was low so i got it back to...
  8. N

Rimless Tank

Anyone know where I can get good quality rimless manufactures or places I can get one.. thanks
  9. N

My Fairy Wrasse

Not sure why but the past two days my wrasse has been not feeling good. breathing heavier looks like possible little white spots on him. Is it possible for him to get ich. I notice that i bought a new fish the other day a purple fire fish and i found a few little white spots on his head im...
  10. N

my lighting

So i got my marineland tank a few weeks ago and it came with stock lights which are the T8 24 inch 20watt.. So today I just got a actinic so its 50/50 now... can i even have any type of soft corals or anything.. I beelive my lights are to weak to have have anythign? let me know what everyone...
  11. N

What Lighting Should I go with!!

Hi Everyone, I just got the 37g marineland tank and this is the dimensions of my tank 30-1/2"L x 12-7/16"W x 22-3/4"H Im thinking of metal halide what decent lighting could i get or setup should I do. I would love to hear what everyone opinon is thanks
  12. N

Decsion on tank!!

OK guys.. I have decide the tank im goign with.. Its going to be 65g. 36x18x25 I was thinking of doing the rr one but i just feel it will be out of my budge for the tank then doing sump etc.. So what should i run for filtration? Hang on back filter. canistor or just get a good...
  13. N

sump/refugium Pics

does anyone got pictures of there sump/refugium
  14. N

65G tank lighitng

Im thining of the aga 65g 36x18x24 is 250watt DE alot like i was thinking the aquamedia light for it its 2x250 is that to much for tha ttank size
  15. N

Lighting for my new tank

Hi guys, I been out for awhile, and im getting back into saltwater again. My new tank will ber 24x24x24. I wondering what do yall think what kind of lighting I should go with. Im looking for like a bright clear whtie with crisp blue tint. Im thinking of a retrofit maybe 1x250 watt 14k...
  16. N

Clowns!!!!!!11

hey guys i was wondering i have a gs marron in my tank about 2 months and its about 1.5 inches then today i put in a regular marron clown that is about 2.5-3 inch clwon in.. today they were at first chasing each other . then now the big one stays behind the rocks.. if they were seriosly fightin...
  17. N

SunPod Lighting!

Ok guys I have the sunpod 1x70 DE and this is the bulb i got in it. Its doesnt seem it keeps it sayign i got 14k and a 20.. and neither are really blue.. what bulb u think i should go with ushio or phoenix im looking for more a tint of blue with like a white crisp... let me know thanks...
  18. N

gbta???

dont know why.. but i remember my anenome use to be around 3-4 spread open..// now it always close up to about 1-2 inches .. it seems it dont like the light anymore.. i only have a 1x70 14k bulb... anyone know why
  19. N

GS Marroon

Hey guys finally my clown is hosting in my bta... the questionsis now.. if i was to get another maroon clown.. wat are teh chances they will get along.. the one i have now is about 2 inches..... let me know wat yall think
  20. N

My new GS Marron Clown

I always my wonder why every time get a Marron clown like about 1.5 to 2 inches they always stay on top of the tank or top water.. they dont go to the bottom and swim around.. anyone no why
Back