2013 Official BRS Paly growout

Nope definitely not. I haven't bothered posting any pics because mine hasn't changed one bit since the last pic like a month or so ago. Still only 1 polyp

Does anyone have more than 7 heads! Need a pic for proof.

Technorch, can you post a clearer pic of all 7 heads please?

Thank you

Think i'm tapping out, still only have four, nothing has changed since my last picture.

Kind of hard to get a picture of all of them but now I counted 9 heads. All of them have opened up but most of them closed up after trying to get a good picture of them.

Picture:

1e4bhh.jpg

And video:

http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/linkinreef/media/IMG_0692_zps68965f4d.mp4.html

Kind of hard to get a picture of all of them but now I counted 9 heads. All of them have opened up but most of them closed up after trying to get a good picture of them.

Picture:

1e4bhh.jpg

That is awesome growth! Anyone know what that is along the post of the plug?

Last edited:
Thanks!

Yup just a small brittle star. I actually tried to remove it before the picture but it wedged itself in that small hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have four... so I am out as well.

Question though, did everyone start with 2? I heard a rumor some people grabbed plugs with more than 2 heads in the beginning :rolleyes:

We'll give it till the end of the week, if no one has more than 9 heads

Technorch will be our winner.

I only have four... so I am out as well.

Question though, did everyone start with 2? I heard a rumor some people grabbed plugs with more than 2 heads in the beginning :rolleyes:

If you check this thread at the beginning, you can tell most people only received one or two heads. We were all required to post a picture of our frag at the start of the contest.

Back