2013 Official BRS Paly growout

Just a heads up, molo41 and Huuta are not in the contest. So don't get discouraged. Keep on posting and updating your progress. You never what can happen.

I'm going to pm Huuta and get his secrets now :p

We have 3 full heads, with no signs of any new ones starting... When I get on the PC I will post pictures.

this is like liars poker!! Wasn't there suppose to be 19 participants?? This thread suks without more pics!!

Wow, you're a little hostile don't you think? lol Mine has 4 heads, that's 2 more than I started with. I doubt I'm in the running, and it's probably not worth my time to try to upload the pictures, but I guess I will since it's required. If it takes me more than 10 minutes, use your imagination.

polyp 1-28.jpg

Here is my picture. It was easier to upload than I thought. :)

How are they looking guys? I know I have only 2 new heads. It's crazy I started with one head, within a month I had three. Since then nothing!

Contest will be ending next month. I think we'll make the next one a bit longer. Maybe an easy sps contest, 6 months duration.

Im still at four heads, started w/one. With the swap over to LED lights nothing seems to be growing much due to the acclimation. I was probably being a bit overcautious but only upped my intensity %'s by a few points a week. Im up to 20% white 25% blues now

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391202547.477419.jpg
I started with 1, now I have 5 and maybe another about to sprout. Pretty cool watching a little bump start to stretch out and then form the new head.

I've been stuck at three for awhile now but the tank has been neglected though :eek:

Hopefully a few water changes will get things back on track :D

How are they looking guys? I know I have only 2 new heads. It's crazy I started with one head, within a month I had three. Since then nothing!

Contest will be ending next month. I think we'll make the next one a bit longer. Maybe an easy sps contest, 6 months duration.

Same here man...started with one, 3 sproung out but that's it. No more growth!!! I will try to take a picture tomorrow...

Huuta, not sure what u doing bro, but cut feeding them radio active food dude! U gonna turn into a Green Toad!!! :D:p

Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I started out with 4 heads on that frag but 2 melted away.Afterward,some guy name Archit gave me a bag of home made reef food and it just took off.Oh BTW,i'm up to 16 now

Back