2015 BRS Annual Auction Saturday March 28th

this was my first auction , I think I did pretty well and happy to be able to help out the club BTW how much did the lights go for ? I had to run and just made it to where I had to go after dipping the corals and placing them

Lights went for a steal! I dipped and acclimated all my stuff and happy to say no critters were floating after, good stuff guys!!!

Lots of work but I had a blast yesterday. I will say that this was the smoothest auction I've been a part of yet, thanks largely in part to everyone that helped out.

That was the most organized and well run BRS auction I've been at (or worked at!) Kuddos to all the volunteers, well done!

I had fun. It was definitely very well organized from the beginning to the end. Great Job Everyone!

I came home with some nice corals and equipment, and I wasn't even planning on bidding on anything. Good thing I brought my cooler. It's so easy to get caught up in the excitement. :)

It was a good dsy. It w as also the smoothest running auction I have ever been to. Despite not planning on bidding I ended up with a handfull of corals.

I hear that.

I dropped a few bucks as well and had no intentions of bidding on anything.

Man, I am happy with what I won.

I had fun. It was definitely very well organized from the beginning to the end. Great Job Everyone!

I came home with some nice corals and equipment, and I wasn't even planning on bidding on anything. Good thing I brought my cooler. It's so easy to get caught up in the excitement. :)

Back